SSIG-12-120: Day in and day out, the Solar Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries deliver exceptional performance.
The Solar Signature Line is designed to give you the best long-term performance, more energy, and a longer lifespan. Solar Signature batteries are affordable and suitable for use in off-grid, grid-tied, and unstable grid situations.
Features: SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Trojan’s Grid Technology: Grid Technology by Trojan is a lead antimony alloy grid composition designed to work with Trojan’s Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology. The overall grid layout has been improved to improve current flow via the grid network, resulting in superior battery performance while reducing downtime and total maintenance costs.
- The Trojan Maxguard T2 separator has a multi-rib structure that keeps acid channels open longer, improving electrochemical processing while lowering stratification risk. The Trojan Maxguard T2 improved separator maintains performance, resulting in much longer battery life and lower operating expenses.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology is a high-density paste composition that has been precisely developed to give exceptional battery performance. The combination of Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology boosts both sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours, giving your application additional operating power. It’s one of the reasons Trojan batteries always outperform the competitors.
Specifications: SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 120Ah @ 100Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: No Watering System Available
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 99Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 107Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 111Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 116Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 120Ah
- Energy (kWh): 1.44
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 13% of C20
- Absorption Voltage: 14.70
- Float Voltage: 14.70
- Terminal Type: 9
- Weight (lbs): 55 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 9.74″ x 6.60″ x 12.84″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Videos: SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Trojan Battery webinar – What Battery Is Best for my Solar Energy System?
Trojan Battery and Morningstar Corporation come together to give an overview on battery technology and the charging peripherals that support them for solar applications. From flooded lead-acid to lithium batteries, this insightful session provides the information required to make an educated decision about the type of battery that will best work for your needs.
FAQs: SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
💬 How long does Trojan Battery’s Flooded solar energy battery come with a warranty?
🔎 All Trojan Flooded solar PV batteries come with a two-year warranty.
💬 What are the dimensions of the SSIG-12-120 deep-cycle solar flood battery?
🔎 Trojan Battery’s deep-cycle solar PV storage battery is 9.74″ x 6.60″ x 12.84″ in size.
💬 How much does Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery weigh?
🔎 55 lbs.
💬 How can I order Zonna Energy’s Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries?
🔎 You need create an account with us and verify your solar installer. Continue reading to find out how to create an account with us.
How to Buy: SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Simply create a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery distributor, Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. You’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale discounts and same-day shipping choices after registering. (Some items may be available for same-day delivery.) Fill out the form below, as well as the account registration form. We’d be happy to assist you with your SSIG-12-120 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.