SSIG-06-490: Day in and day out, the Solar Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries deliver exceptional performance.
The Solar Signature Line is engineered to provide maximum long-term performance, higher energy, and long life. Solar Signature batteries are cost-effective and appropriate for off-grid, grid-tied, and unstable grid conditions.
Features: SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Trojan’s Grid Technology: Grid Technology by Trojan is a lead antimony alloy grid composition designed to work with Trojan’s Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology. The overall grid layout has been improved to improve current flow via the grid network, resulting in superior battery performance while reducing downtime and total maintenance costs.
- The Trojan Maxguard T2 separator has a multi-rib structure that keeps acid channels open longer, improving electrochemical processing while lowering stratification risk. The Trojan Maxguard T2 improved separator maintains performance, resulting in much longer battery life and lower operating expenses.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology is a high-density paste composition that has been precisely developed to give exceptional battery performance. The combination of Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology boosts both sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours, giving your application additional operating power. It’s one of the reasons Trojan batteries always outperform the competitors.
Specifications: SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Voltage: 6
- Capacity: 490Ah @ 100Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: Single-Point Watering Kit (Optional)
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 407Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 443Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 455Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 470Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 490Ah
- Energy (kWh): 2.94
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 13% of C20
- Absorption Voltage: 7.35
- Float Voltage: 6.75
- Terminal Type: 5
- Weight (lbs): 125 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 17.55″ x 6.94″ x 11.66″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Videos: SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Trojan Battery webinar – What Battery Is Best for my Solar Energy System?
Trojan Battery and Morningstar Corporation have teamed up to present an overview of solar battery technology and the charging peripherals that support it. This informative seminar covers everything from flooded lead-acid to lithium batteries, giving you the knowledge you need to make an informed decision about which battery is right for you.
FAQs: SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
💬 What is the warranty on Trojan Battery’s Flooded solar energy battery?
🔎 A two-year warranty is included with all Trojan Flooded solar PV batteries.
💬 What are the dimensions of the deep-cycle solar flood battery SSIG-06-490?
🔎 The deep-cycle solar PV storage battery from Trojan Battery measures 17.55″ x 6.94″ x 11.66″.
💬 What is the weight of Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery?
🔎 125 lbs.
💬 How can I place an order for the Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries from Zonna Energy?
🔎 You’ll need to sign up for an account with us and have your solar installer verified. To learn how to create an account with us, keep reading.
How to Buy: SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Simply create a free account with Zonna Energy, your off-grid Trojan Battery distributor, and wait for us to contact you to activate your dealer account within 24 – 48 business hours. After enrolling, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale discounts and same-day shipping options. (Same-day delivery may be possible for some goods.) Please complete the following form as well as the account registration form. We’d be pleased to help you with your purchase of the SSIG-06-490 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.