SSIG-06-235: The Solar Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries provide outstanding performance day in and day out.
The Solar Signature Line is designed to deliver maximum sustained performance, long life and increased energy. The cost-effective Solar Signature batteries are ideal for off-grid, grid-tied and unstable grid environments.
Features: SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Trojan’s Grid Technology is a lead antimony alloy grid mixture formulated for use with Trojan’s Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology. The overall grid configuration is optimized to enhance current flow through the grid network providing exceptional battery performance, reducing downtime and lowering overall maintenance costs.
- Trojan’s Maxguard T2 separator features a multi-rib geometry which keeps acid channels open longer enhancing electrochemical processing while reducing the risk of stratification. Trojan’s Maxguard T2 advanced separator sustains performance providing exceptionally longer battery life and significantly lowering your operating costs.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology is a proprietary, high-density paste formulation precisely engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. Together Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology increases both sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours resulting in more operating power for your application. It’s a key reason why Trojan batteries consistently outperform the competition.
Specifications: SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Voltage: 6
- Capacity: 235Ah @ 100Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: HydroLink (Optional)
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 196Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 214Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 220Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 228Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 235Ah
- Energy (kWh): 1.42
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 13% of C20
- Absorption Voltage: 7.35
- Float Voltage: 6.75
- Terminal Type: 1
- Weight (lbs): 58 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 10.74″ x 7.13″ x 10.30″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Videos: SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Trojan Battery webinar – What Battery Is Best for my Solar Energy System?
Trojan Battery and Morningstar Corporation come together to give an overview on battery technology and the charging peripherals that support them for solar applications. From flooded lead-acid to lithium batteries, this insightful session provides the information required to make an educated decision about the type of battery that will best work for your needs.
FAQs: SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
💬 How long does Trojan Battery’s Flooded solar energy battery come with a warranty?
🔎 All Trojan Flooded solar PV batteries come with a two-year warranty.
💬 What are the dimensions of the SSIG-06-235 deep-cycle solar flood battery?
🔎 Trojan Battery’s deep-cycle solar PV storage battery is 10.74″ x 7.13″ x 10.30″ in size.
💬 How much does Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery weigh?
🔎 58 lbs.
💬 How can I order Zonna Energy’s Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries?
🔎 You need create an account with us and verify your solar installer. Continue reading to find out how to create an account with us.
How to Buy: SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Simply create a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery distributor, Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. You’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale discounts and same-day shipping choices after registering. (Some items may be available for same-day delivery.) Fill out the form below, as well as the account registration form. We’d be happy to assist you with your SSIG-06-235 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery purchase.