SPRE-12-225: Solar Premium batteries are intended for Renewable Energy applications that operate in challenging circumstances such as changeable or extreme temperatures, remote locations, and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power output.
With a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Solar Premium family of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically designed to withstand the demanding conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on achieving a single goal: producing the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.
Features: SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon™ container is Trojan’s ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
Specifications: SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 225Ah @ 100Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: Single-Point Watering Kit (Optional)
- Highlights: Smart Carbon™ for Improved Performance
- IEC 61427: 8 Years Battery Life
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 179Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 204Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 212Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 216Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 225Ah
- Energy (kWh): 2.70
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 13% of C20
- Absorption Voltage: 14.70
- Float Voltage: 13.50
- Terminal Type: 6
- Weight (lbs): 132 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 14.71″ x 6.91″ x 14.97″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Videos: SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Trojan Battery webinar – What Battery Is Best for my Solar Energy System?
Trojan Battery and Morningstar Corporation come together to give an overview on battery technology and the charging peripherals that support them for solar applications. From flooded lead-acid to lithium batteries, this insightful session provides the information required to make an educated decision about the type of battery that will best work for your needs.
FAQs: SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
💬 How long does Trojan Battery’s Flooded solar energy battery come with a warranty?
🔎 All Trojan Flooded solar PV batteries come with a two-year warranty.
💬 What are the dimensions of the SPRE-12-225 deep-cycle solar flood battery?
🔎 Trojan Battery’s deep-cycle solar PV storage battery is 14.71″ x 6.91″ x 14.97″ in size.
💬 How much does Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery weigh?
🔎 132 lbs.
💬 How can I order Zonna Energy’s Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries?
🔎 You need create an account with us and verify your solar installer. Continue reading to find out how to create an account with us.
How to Buy: SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Simply create a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery distributor, Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. You’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale discounts and same-day shipping choices after registering. (Some items may be available for same-day delivery.) Fill out the form below, as well as the account registration form. We’d be happy to assist you with your SPRE-12-225 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery purchase.