SIND-06-920: Trojan Battery Company, the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries, believes that a global shift to environmentally friendly and readily available energy sources is feasible.
Trojan Battery has focused its deep-cycle technology experience and expertise for over a century on creating the highest quality deep-cycle batteries available in the industry.
The world-class development team at Trojan Battery is constantly testing and creating new products, systems, and applications, solidifying Trojan’s position as the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries.
Our commitment is to our customers. Trojan Battery ensures that our products are built with high-quality components and give great performance, durability, and dependability on a constant basis.
Our investment in third-party independent testing, which provides considerable data on product performance while guaranteeing Trojan’s product reliability and quality, is critical to Trojan’s entire commitment to product quality. As a result of this investment, Trojan will provide the best goods accessible for your application.
Features: SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- The world’s top provider of innovative deep-cycle battery technology.
- The best return on investment, durability, performance, and quality components have a global reputation.
- Excellent technical and customer service
- Leader in health and safety compliance as well as environmental stewardship in the industry
Specifications: SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Voltage: 6
- Capacity: 920Ah @ 100Hr
- Material: Polypropylene (internal cell container) – Polyethylene (outer container)
- Battery: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: Single-Point Watering Kit (Optional)
- Highlights: Smart Carbon™ for Improved Performance
- IEC 61427: 17 Years Battery Life
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 627Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 708Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 813Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 870Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 920Ah
- Energy (kWh): 5.52
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 13% of C20
- Absorption Voltage: 7.35
- Float Voltage: 6.75
- Terminal Type: 14
- Weight (lbs): 315 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 24.01″ x 10.30″ x 22.34″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Videos: SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Trojan Tips 5 – Equalization is Key to Extending Battery Life and Performance
Learn how regularly equalizing deep-cycle batteries will help avoid and reverse the buildup of negative chemical effects such as stratification and sulfation.
FAQs: SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
💬 How many years does Trojan Battery provide for this Flooded solar energy battery’s warranty?
🔎 All Flooded solar PV batteries are covered by a two-year warranty from Trojan Battery.
💬 What are the dimensions of the deep-cycle solar Flooded battery SIND-06-920?
🔎 This Trojan Battery deep-cycle solar PV storage battery measures 24.01″ x 10.30″ x 22.34″.
💬 What is the weight of Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery?
🔎 315 lbs.
💬 How do I get Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries from Zonna Energy?
🔎 You should register with us and verify your solar installer company. Read on to learn how to set up an account with us.
How to Buy: SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar AFloodedGM Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a Trojan Battery SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery, simply sign up for a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery wholesale supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. After registration, you will be able to benefit from wholesale prices and same-day shipping possibilities. (Some items may qualify for same-day delivery.) Fill complete the form below as well as the form to register for an account. We would be glad to help you with your SIND-06-920 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.