SIND-06-610: Trojan Battery Company, the world’s top maker of deep-cycle batteries, thinks that a global move to environmentally acceptable and widely available energy sources is conceivable.
For over a century, Trojan Battery has concentrated its deep-cycle technology experience and expertise on producing the greatest quality deep-cycle batteries available in the industry.
Trojan Battery’s world-class development team is constantly testing and innovating new products, systems, and applications, cementing Trojan’s position as the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries.
Our dedication is to our customers. Trojan Battery assures that our products are constructed with high-quality components and consistently deliver exceptional performance, durability, and dependability.
Our investment in independent third-party testing, which offers significant data on product performance while certifying Trojan’s product reliability and quality, is critical to Trojan’s overall commitment to product quality. Trojan will supply the best goods available for your application as a result of this investment.
Features: SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- The world’s top provider of innovative deep-cycle battery technology.
- The best return on investment, durability, performance, and quality components have a global reputation.
- Excellent technical and customer service
- Leader in health and safety compliance as well as environmental stewardship in the industry
Specifications: SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
- Voltage: 6
- Capacity: 610Ah @ 100Hr
- Material: Polypropylene (internal cell container) – Polyethylene (outer container)
- Battery: Deep-Cycle Flooded/Advanced Lead Acid Battery
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: Single-Point Watering Kit (Optional)
- Highlights: Smart Carbon™ for Improved Performance
- IEC 61427: 17 Years Battery Life
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 421Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 472Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 540Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 578Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 610Ah
- Energy (kWh): 3.66
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 13% of C20
- Absorption Voltage: 7.35
- Float Voltage: 6.75
- Terminal Type: 14
- Weight (lbs): 220 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 24.01″ x 10.22″ x 15.33″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Videos: SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
Trojan Tips 5 – Equalization is Key to Extending Battery Life and Performance
Learn how regularly equalizing deep-cycle batteries will help avoid and reverse the buildup of negative chemical effects such as stratification and sulfation.
FAQs: SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery
💬 How many years does Trojan Battery provide for this Flooded solar energy battery’s warranty?
🔎 All Flooded solar PV batteries are covered by a two-year warranty from Trojan Battery.
💬 What are the dimensions of the deep-cycle solar Flooded battery SIND-06-610?
🔎 This Trojan Battery deep-cycle solar PV storage battery measures 24.01″ x 10.22″ x 15.33″.
💬 What is the weight of Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery?
🔎 220 lbs.
💬 How do I get Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries from Zonna Energy?
🔎 You should register with us and verify your solar installer company. Read on to learn how to set up an account with us.
How to Buy: SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar AFloodedGM Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a Trojan Battery SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery, simply sign up for a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery wholesale supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. After registration, you will be able to benefit from wholesale prices and same-day shipping possibilities. (Some items may qualify for same-day delivery.) Fill complete the form below as well as the form to register for an account. We would be glad to help you with your SIND-06-610 Deep-Cycle Solar Flooded Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.