SAGM-12-205: Trojan has included numerous critical engineering features in its Solar AGM batteries for renewable energy, hybrid, and backup power applications that require deep-cycling power in a non-spillable battery design. Trojan Solar AGM maintenance-free batteries, built for best value and worry-free storage, can be relied on day in and day out as a dependable power supply for a wide range of off-grid and unstable grid applications.
Trojan Solar AGM maintenance-free batteries, which are designed for optimum value and worry-free storage, may be relied on as a consistent power supply for a wide range of off-grid and unstable grid applications, including:
- Remote micro-grids
- Solar home systems
- Solar street signs/lights
- Residential & commercial backup
- Off-grid cabins/tiny house
- Oil & gas
Features: SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
- Ruggedized polypropylene case
- Optimized paste formula for deep-cycle operation
- Reinforced cell compression
- Flame arrestors
- Manufacturing excellence
- Abuse tolerant and safe
- Trojan’s world-class engineering team devised these combined features to give greater total energy production, maximized sustained performance, consistent quality, and enhanced durability.
- The Trojan Solar AGM batteries are manufactured in the United States using the most advanced technology, testing, and quality control standards in the industry.
Specifications: SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
- Voltage: 12
- Capacity: 205Ah @ 20Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: VRLA AGM / Non-Spillable / Maintenance-Free
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: No Watering Required
- IEC 61427: 8+ Years Life
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 174Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 205Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 210Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 213Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 216Ah
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 20% of C20
- Absorption Voltage (2.40 V/cell): 14.40V
- Float Voltage (2.25 V/cell): 13.50V
- Weight (lbs): 122 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 14.07″ x 6.94″ x 14.97″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
Videos: SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
Trojan Battery Company: Charging Forward
This is an introduction to Trojan Battery products. Watch video to learn more about what makes Trojan Battery better than the competition.
FAQs: SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
💬 How many years of warranty does Trojan Battery provide for this AGM solar energy battery?
🔎 Trojan Battery provides a two-year warranty on all AGM solar PV batteries.
💬 What are the dimensions of the SAGM-12-205 deep-cycle solar AGM battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this Trojan Battery deep-cycle solar PV storage battery are 10.96″ x 7.06″ x 12.96″.
💬 How heavy is Trojan’s deep-cycle solar storage battery?
🔎 83 lbs.
💬 How do I get Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries from Zonna Energy?
🔎 You should register with us and verify your solar installer company. Read on to learn how to set up an account with us.
How to Buy: SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
If you’re ready to buy a Trojan Battery SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery, simply create a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery wholesale supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you between 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. After registering, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some goods may be eligible for same-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and the form to create an account. We would be delighted to assist you with the purchase of your SAGM-12-205 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery.