SPHI-B-4.9 – SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery – The advanced Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) chemistry used in the SimpliPHI 4.9 kWh Battery provides more efficient, safer, and reliable energy storage. The SimpliPHI 4.9 kWh Battery was designed and built with versatility in mind, and it seamlessly integrates with all leading inverters, making it an ideal solution for battery replacement, expansion of existing systems, or new installation. This cutting-edge power storage solution also serves as the foundation for the Energy Storage System (ESS), the most advanced, safety-certified ESS available for homes and businesses.
Features: SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery
- Long battery life: 10,000 cycles at 80% DoD
- Maintenance-free: No ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation required.
- Scalable for any energy need: Battery can scale to allow for expansion up to 358 kWh for longer-duration storage.
- Versatile installation options: IP65 rating supports all weather conditions for both indoor or outdoor installations.
- Flexible to pair with leading inverters: Ready to be integrated with SimpliPHI, Sol-Ark and SMA. Other inverters pending.
- Validated to industry’s toughest safety standards: UL 1642, UL 1973, UN 3480 and UN DOT 38.3.
- LFP battery chemistry: Provides peace of mind by reducing cobalt, risk of thermal runaway with fire propagation, operating temperature constraints and toxic coolants.
- Closed-loop communication: Optimizing the inverter performance with ongoing feedback between the elements of the system.
- Broad operating temperature: Ability to be used in a variety of temperature ranges.
- Proven overcurrent protection: Integrated BMS and 100A DC breaker on/off switch protects the battery from overcharge and discharge, increasing safety during installation and operation.
Specifications: SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery
- DC Voltage – Nominal: 51.2 VDC
- Amp-Hours: 97 Ah
- Rated kWh Capacity: 4.9 kWh DC @ 100% DOD – 3.9 kWh DC @ 80% DOD
- Max. Surge Discharge Rate (10 minutes): 100 amps DC
- Max. Continuous Discharge Rate: 48.5 amps DC
- Max. Continuous Charge Rate: 48.5 amps DC
- DC Voltage Range: 48 VDC to 56 VDC
- Depth of Discharge: up to 100%
- Charging Temperature: 32° to 120° F
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 140° F
- Cycle Life: 10,000+ cycles (@ 80% DOD)
- IP Rating: IP65
- Mounting: Wall-mount only
- Efficiency Rating: 96%
- Communications: CANBUS
- Certifications: UL 1642, UL 1973, UN 3480 and UN DOT 38.3
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 23 x 28.5 x 8.5 in (30 in H with terminals)
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery
Videos: SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery
How Energy Storage Systems (ESS) Work | Briggs & Stratton
Generating, storing and utilizing power will help you reduce utility bills, increase resilience during power outages and realize the benefits of renewable energy. This video explains the basics of what an energy storage system is, how it functions and why it provides priceless peace of mind and life, uninterrupted.
FAQs: SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery
💬 How many years of warranty does SimpliPhi Power provide for the SPHI-B-4.9 Battery?
🔎 SimpliPhi Power provides 10 years of limited warranty for this 4.9Kw battery.
💬 What is the weight of the storage battery?
🔎 The weight of the battery is 160 lbs.
💬 What are the dimensions of this solar PV battery?
🔎 This solar storage battery‘s size from SimpliPhi Power is 23 x 28.5 x 8.5 inches.
How to Buy: SimpliPhi ESS 4.9Kw Battery
If you are ready to purchase, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid wholesale solar supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After registering, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some items may be eligible for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to create an account. We would be delighted to assist you with your purchase.
Become A Dealer
Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.