A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO: The AccESS 15.2 kWh with the PHI3.8kWh batteries, Schneider XWPRO6848 Inverter, and the Schneider 80 Amp/600 Volt charge controller is a fully integrated and pre-programmed energy storage and management solution. SimpliPHI energy storage optimizes the integration of any power generation source- solar, wind, generator- on or off-grid and protects your home and business functions from power outages and intermittency. SimpliPHI storage technology eliminates operating temperature constraints and toxic coolants. Safe lithium ferrous phosphate. No cobalt. No hazards.
SimpliPhi’s battery technology utilizes the industry’s most environmentally benign chemistry combined with proprietary architecture and power electronics (BMS) that eliminate the need for cooling or ventilation to create products that provide energy security and resiliency.
Off-grid customers and customers installing new, non-retrofitted renewable energy systems can take advantage of integrated MPPT charge controls to create stand-alone or grid-tied systems for whole-home power and generator optimization with auto-start capabilities.
Equipped with four PHI3.8kWh batteries, a Schneider XWPRO6848, and Schneider MPPT 80/600 charge controller, the Access enclosure is rated for indoor or outdoor environments, with a small footprint.
Features: A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO – 15.2 kWh
- XWPRO6848 (6800 Watt, 48 vdc) Inverter.
- MPPT80/600 (80 Amp, 600 vdc) charge controller.
- 4- PHI3.8kWh Batteries.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty.
- 2 Year Enclosure Warranty.
- Dimensions: 29.5” W x 76”H (w/feet) x 20” D.
- Usable kWh Capacity @ 80% DoD | 4 Battery: 15.2 kWh, up to 109.4 kWh with additional BOSS cabinets
- Max Combined Output Power 11.4 kW DC or up to 69.1 kW DC (limited to up to 27 kW AC by up to 3 x Sol-Ark 12K’s)
- Operating Temperature -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C).
- Charging Temperature (batteries) 32°F to 120°F (0 °C to 49°C).
- Free-standing or Pad-mounted.
- Output Frequency (selectable) 60 Hz or 50 Hz.
- Parallel Stacking: Yes (needed for true 3 phase power).
- Conext SCP (system control panel)
- Conext AGS (automatic generator start)
- Conext Insight Home or Facility
- Conext BMK (battery monitor kit)
Documents: A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO – 15.2 kWh
Videos: A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO – 15.2 kWh
SimpliPhi Power AccESS Sol-Ark Assembly and Wiring Quick Start Guide
In this video we will demonstrate how to assemble and wire a SimpliPhi Power AccESS unit that features a Sol-Ark inverter.
FAQs: A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO – 15.2 kWh
☁️ What type of inverter is compatible with the A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO battery?
🔎 Compatible with Sol-Ark 12K inverters.
☁️ What type of Battery does A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO use?
🔎 A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO uses PHI3.8kWh Batteries at a Maximum Rated Capacity 3.87kWh @ 48V.
☁️ How many years of warranty does SimplPhi Power provide for the A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO batteries?
🔎 SimpliPHI Power provides a 2/yr enclosure warranty and a 10/yr warranty A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO batteries and a 10/yr warranty for SolArk 12k inverters.
☁️ What is the life cycle of the A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO percent depth of discharge?
🔎 A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO has a life cycle of up to 10.000 at 80% DOD.
☁️ What is the weight of the A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO?
🔎 A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO is 600 lbs. which equals 270kg in Europe and this is without the batteries.
How To Buy: SimpliPHI Power – A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO – 15.2 kWh
You need to know how to buy A-4PHI-CC-SCH-PRO if you’re ready to do so. Please create an account with us first to become a dealer. We’ll assess and approve your request for an account once you’ve made one with us. After that, we’ll contact you to authenticate your new account and add you as a verified client with a dealer account, giving you access to wholesale rates and same-day shipment (it might be the next business day on some of the products).