The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
List of features:
● Steel or aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC
compliant system installation
● Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the footprint of the system small as
● Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
● 175 Amp Inverter battery breaker, inverter cables and snap in grommets included*
● 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems
● Bus bars are included for additional battery plus, PV plus and battery minus wiring
● Heavy duty 175 amp AC power distribution bus bars included
● 50 amp AC input disconnect for generator or utility included, pre-wired.
● 50 amp AC bypass switch for bypassing inverter circuit, pre-wired.
● Mounting bracket to aid in mounting an OutBack FM60 or MidNite Classic to the side of the
● Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis***
● Inverter and charge controller mounting hardware
● Rectangular cut outs for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
● Cut outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din rail mount breakers and three ¾”
wide panel mount breakers for additional circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution
● Plastic snap in conduit and fittings from chassis to inverter for AC, BTS and control circuits (OB
● ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
For use with the Samlex EVO-2224
Left Handed Door.