SAGM-06-375: Trojan has incorporated several key engineering features in its Solar AGM batteries for renewable energy, hybrid and backup power applications that require deep-cycling power in a non-spillable battery design. Engineered for best value and worry-free storage, Trojan Solar AGM maintenance-free batteries can be counted on day in and day out as a reliable power source for a wide range of off-grid and unreliable grid applications.
Trojan Solar AGM maintenance-free batteries, designed for optimum value and worry-free storage, can be relied on day in and day out as a dependable power supply for a wide range of off-grid and unreliable grid applications, including:
- Remote micro-grids
- Solar home systems
- Solar street signs/lights
- Residential & commercial backup
- Off-grid cabins/tiny house
- Oil & gas
Features: SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
- Ruggedized polypropylene case
- Optimized paste formula for deep-cycle operation
- Reinforced cell compression
- Flame arrestors
- Manufacturing excellence
- Abuse tolerant and safe
- These combined elements deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, consistent quality, and enhanced durability, designed by Trojan’s world-class engineering team.
- The Trojan Solar AGM batteries are produced at its U.S.-based manufacturing operations which employs the latest technology, testing and quality check standards in the industry.
Specifications: SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
- Voltage: 6
- Capacity: 375Ah @ 20Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: VRLA AGM / Non-Spillable / Maintenance-Free
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: No Watering Required
- IEC 61427: 8+ Years Life
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 329Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 375Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 389Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 394Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 400Ah
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 20% of C20
- Absorption Voltage (2.40 V/cell): 7.20V
- Float Voltage (2.25 V/cell): 6.75V
- Weight (lbs): 114 lbs
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 16.31″ x 6.94″ x 11.66″
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
Videos: SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
Trojan Battery Company: Charging Forward
This is an introduction to Trojan Battery products. Watch video to learn more about what makes Trojan Battery better than the competition.
FAQs: SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
💬 Trojan Battery provides how many years of guarantee for this AGM solar energy battery?
🔎 Trojan Battery provides a 2-year warranty on all AGM solar PV batteries.
💬 What are the SAGM-06-375 deep-cycle solar AGM battery’s dimensions?
🔎 Trojan Battery’s deep-cycle solar PV storage battery measures 16.31″ x 6.94″ x 11.66″.
💬 How heavy is this Trojan deep-cycle solar storage battery?
🔎 114 lbs.
💬 Where can I get Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries from Zonna Energy?
🔎 You must register with us and verify your solar installer company. Read on to learn how to set up an account with us.
How to Buy: SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
If you’re ready to buy a Trojan Battery SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery, simply create a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you between 24 – 48 business hours to activate your dealer account. After registering, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some goods may be eligible for same-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and the form to create an account. We would be delighted to assist you with the purchase of your SAGM-06-375 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery.