SAGM-06-220: Trojan has incorporated several key engineering features in its Solar AGM batteries for renewable energy, hybrid and backup power applications that require deep-cycling power in a non-spillable battery design. Engineered for best value and worry-free storage, Trojan Solar AGM maintenance-free batteries can be counted on day in and day out as a reliable power source for a wide range of off-grid and unreliable grid applications.
Trojan Solar AGM maintenance-free batteries, designed for optimum value and worry-free storage, can be relied on day in and day out as a dependable power supply for a wide range of off-grid and unreliable grid applications, including:
- Remote micro-grids
- Solar home systems
- Solar street signs/lights
- Residential & commercial backup
- Off-grid cabins/tiny house
- Oil & gas
Features: SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
- Ruggedized polypropylene case
- Optimized paste formula for deep-cycle operation
- Reinforced cell compression
- Flame arrestors
- Manufacturing excellence
- Abuse tolerant and safe
- These combined elements deliver increased total energy output, maximized sustained performance, consistent quality, and enhanced durability, designed by Trojan’s world-class engineering team.
- The Trojan Solar AGM batteries are produced at its U.S.-based manufacturing operations which employs the latest technology, testing and quality check standards in the industry.
Specifications: SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
- Voltage: 6
- Capacity: 220Ah @ 20Hr
- Material: Polypropylene
- Battery: VRLA AGM / Non-Spillable / Maintenance-Free
- Color: Maroon
- Watering: No Watering Required
- IEC 61427: 8+ Years Life
- 10-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 190Ah
- 20-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 220Ah
- 48-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 228Ah
- 72-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 231Ah
- 100-Hr Capacity Amp-Hours (Ah): 235Ah
- Maximum Charge Current (A): 20% of C20
- Absorption Voltage (2.40 V/cell): 7.20V
- Float Voltage (2.25 V/cell): 6.75V
- Weight (lbs): 68 lbs (31 kg)
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 10.30″ x 7.06″ x 10.73″ (262mm x 179mm x 273mm)
- Warranty: 2-Years
Downloads: SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
Videos: SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
Trojan Battery Company: Charging Forward
This is an introduction to Trojan Battery products. Watch video to learn more about what makes Trojan Battery better than the competition.
FAQs: SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
💬 How many years of warranty does Trojan Battery offers for this AGM solar energy battery?
🔎 Trojan Battery offers 2 years of warranty for all of the AGM solar PV batteries.
💬 What are the dimensions for the SAGM-06-220 deep-cycle solar AGM battery?
🔎 This deep-cycle solar PV storage battery from Trojan Battery’s dimensions are 10.30″ x 7.06″ x 10.73″ (262mm x 179mm x 273mm).
💬 How heavy is this deep-cycle solar storage battery from Trojan?
🔎 68 lbs (31 kg).
💬 How can I purchase Trojan Battery solar PV storage batteries from Zonna Energy?
🔎 You need to create an account with us and verify your solar installer company. Read below to begin creating an account with us.
How to Buy: SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery from Trojan Battery, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Trojan Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your SAGM-06-220 Deep-Cycle Solar AGM Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.