RB80-D: This 12V 80 Ah lithium iron phosphate battery is a safer, more lightweight alternative to lead-acid in your marine, solar RV, or other deep cycle applications. At 25 lbs, this battery is less than half the weight of a lead-acid equivalent and is ideal for deep cycle applications where you need lots of power for a longer period of time. It maintains consistent power and is equipped with handles for carrying. Eighty Amp-hours of capacity means a full day of power for mid-sized trolling motors or for a long day on the road in your RV.
RELiON lithium batteries provide more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries. They also offer ultra-fast charging and discharging, high efficiency and longer cycle life – plus no maintenance! All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
- Electric Vehicles
- Floor Machines
- Recreational Vehicles
Features: RB80-D, 12V, 80Ah, DIN LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- If you’re looking for energy storage for your residential solar system for grid-tie or off-grid, this 12V lithium battery is a great option.
- All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components. It is equipped with a LINYI Connector terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS).
- The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Specifications: RB80-D, 12V, 80Ah, DIN LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 80 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 192 min
- Energy: 1024 Wh
- Resistance: ≤30 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 4
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.25
- Terminal Torque: 80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 80 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 160 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 280 A ±50 A (9 ±4 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (144 ±30 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 9.2 V (2.3 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 μs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.2 x 6.9 x 7.5”
- Weight: 24.9 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: RB80-D, 12V, 80Ah, DIN LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: RB80-D, 12V, 80Ah, DIN LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We understand that Data Sheets can be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to understand at times. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts explains how to read our Data Sheets easily. To learn more, watch the video.
FAQs: RB80-D, 12V, 80Ah, DIN LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does this Relion Battery deep cycle lithium battery weigh?
🔎 The deep cycle lithium battery from Relion Battery weighs 24.9 lbs.
💬 Relion Battery provides how many years of warranty for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit is covered by a 10-year warranty from Relion battery.
💬 What dimensions does the RB80-D deep cycle lithium battery have?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 13.2 x 6.9 x 7.5” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment supplier?
🔎 By using the section below, you can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery.
How to Buy: RB80-D, 12V, 80Ah, DIN LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB80-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB80-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.