RB5: This 12V 5ah lithium battery is our smallest and lightest deep cycle battery. The RB5 is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery. It has twice the power, half the weight and lasts much longer than its lead-acid counterparts. It’s ideal for industrial applications where you need a long lifespan and quick charge capability or in outdoor/recreational use where lighter weight and capacity are key. It’s commonly used in the following applications: fish finder and flashers, robotics, scooters, solar lighting, remote power, security alarm systems, camping, hiking and other deep cycle applications.
RELiON lithium batteries provide more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries. They also offer ultra-fast charging and discharging, high efficiency and a longer cycle life – plus no maintenance!
Not all lithium batteries are created equal. All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Features: RB5, 12V, 5Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- If you’re looking for energy storage for your residential solar system for grid-tie or off-grid, this 12V lithium battery is a great option.
- All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components. It is equipped with a LINYI Connector terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS).
- The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Specifications: RB5, 12V, 5Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 5 Ah
- Energy: 64 Wh
- Resistance: ≤130 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 1
- Terminal Type: F2
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 5 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 10 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 15 A ±3 A (10 ±5 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (100 ±50 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 10 V (2.5 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-500 μs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.9 x 2.6 x 3.9”
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: RB5, 12V, 5Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: RB5, 12V, 5Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We understand that Data Sheets can be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to understand at times. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts explains how to read our Data Sheets easily. To learn more, watch the video.
FAQs: RB5, 12V, 5Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does this Relion Battery deep cycle lithium battery weigh?
🔎 The deep cycle lithium battery from Relion Battery weighs 2.0 lbs.
💬 Relion Battery provides how many years of warranty for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit is covered by a 10-year warranty from Relion battery.
💬 What dimensions does the RB5 deep cycle lithium battery have?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 5.9 x 2.6 x 3.9” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar energy equipment supplier?
🔎 By using the section below, you can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery.
How to Buy: RB5, 12V, 5Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB5 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB5 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.