RB40: This efficient and fast-charging 12V 40ah lithium battery is powerful yet compact enough to fit into many deep cycle applications. The RB40 is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery with more power, less weight, and up to 10x longer life than its lead-acid counterparts. Lithium is the logical choice for applications that will exhaust the batteries or run in extreme weather.
RELiON lithium batteries provide more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries. Lead-acid batteries also need to be maintained. If they are not maintained properly, their life span is shortened. Because lithium batteries require no active maintenance, a one-time purchase guarantees better lifetime value.
Features: RB40, 12V, 40Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- The RB40 is suitable in many outdoor and recreation applications where lighter weight and capacity are key. It’s commonly used in the following applications: fishing electronics, robotics, solar lighting, remote power, outdoor adventures, and other deep cycle applications.
- Not all lithium batteries are created equal. All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Specifications: RB40, 12V, 40Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 40 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 96 min
- Energy: 512 Wh
- Resistance: ≤50 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 4
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.25
- Terminal Torque: 80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 40 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 80 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 170 A ±20 A (20 ±5 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (140 ±60 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 10 V (2.5 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.8 x 6.5 x 6.8”
- Weight: 11.9 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: RB40, 12V, 40Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: RB40, 12V, 40Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We understand that Data Sheets can be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to understand at times. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts explains how to read our Data Sheets easily. To learn more, watch the video.
FAQs: RB40, 12V, 40Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does this Relion Battery deep cycle lithium battery weigh?
🔎 The deep cycle lithium battery from Relion Battery weighs 11.9 lbs.
💬 Relion Battery provides how many years of warranty for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit is covered by a 10-year warranty from Relion battery.
💬 What dimensions does the RB40 deep cycle lithium battery have?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 7.8 x 6.5 x 6.8” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar energy products distributor?
🔎 By using the section below, you can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery.
How to Buy: RB40, 12V, 40Ah, LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB40 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB40 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.