RB24V200: This 24V 200Ah lithium iron phosphate battery is perfect in many solar applications. It maintains consistent power and is equipped with an M10 terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS). The RB24V200 battery meets UL, CE and IEC certifications.
Features: RB24V200 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- This 24V 200Ah lithium iron phosphate battery is ideal for a variety of uses, including marine and electric vehicles. It provides consistent power and has an M10 terminal type as well as built-in overcharge protection. All RELiON LiFePO4 batteries are easy to install, fast to charge, and require no maintenance.
- RELiON lithium batteries have up to ten times the life of lead-acid batteries and still provide 80% of rated capacity after 2,000 cycles. Spend less time replacing batteries and more time powering your applications.
- Partial state of charge, or PSOC, is a killer of lead-acid batteries but has no effect on lithium battery performance or battery life. Batteries are frequently not fully charged, or they operate in a partially charged state. In either case, RELiON lithium batteries have a long and productive life.
Specifications: RB24V200 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 25.6 V
- Nominal Capacity: 200 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 480 min
- Energy: 5120 Wh
- Resistance: ≤35 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 1 (Single Use)
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.5
- Terminal Torque: 110 – 125 in-lbs (12.2 – 14 N-m)
- Case Material: Steel Case
- Enclosure Protection: IP65
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 200 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 250 A (7.5 s ± 2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 575 A ±60 A (12.5 ± 7.5 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 22 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 18.4 V (2.3 ±0.1 vpc) (100 ±50 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 20 V (2.5 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.1 x 14.44 x 16.4”
- Weight: 110.2 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: RB24V200 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: RB24V200 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We understand that Data Sheets can be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to understand at times. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts explains how to read our Data Sheets easily. To learn more, watch the video.
FAQs: RB24V200 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does this Relion Battery deep cycle lithium battery weigh?
🔎 The deep cycle lithium battery from Relion Battery weighs 110.2 lbs.
💬 Relion Battery provides how many years of warranty for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit is covered by a 10-year warranty from Relion battery.
💬 What dimensions does the RB24V200 deep cycle lithium battery have?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 16.1 x 14.44 x 16.4” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment supplier?
🔎 By using the section below, you can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery.
How to Buy: RB24V200 24V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB24V200 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB24V200 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.