RB24V100: When you use RELiON Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries as part of your solar energy system, you know you’re making the absolute most of it. That’s because RELiON batteries are the ultimate clean energy, delivering highly efficient, ultra-long life and constant power you can depend on in even the most extreme environments.
Features: RB24V100 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- This 24V 100Ah lithium iron phosphate battery is perfect in many applications, including marine and electric vehicles. It maintains consistent power and is equipped with an M8 terminal type and built-in overcharge protection. All RELiON LiFePO4 batteries have installation flexibility, fast-charging capabilities and are maintenance free.
- RELiON lithium batteries provide up to 10 times longer life than lead-acid batteries, and they still provide 80% of rated capacity after 2,000 cycles. Spend more time powering your applications and less time replacing your batteries.
- Partial state of charge, known as PSOC, which is a killer of lead-acid batteries, does not affect performance or battery life of a lithium battery. Batteries often don’t get fully charged, or they regularly operate in a partial state of charge. Either way, you can count on RELiON lithium batteries living a long and productive life.
Specifications: RB24V100 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 25.6 V
- Nominal Capacity: 100 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 240 min
- Energy: 2560 Wh
- Resistance: ≤30 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 1 (Single Use)
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.25
- Terminal Torque: 80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 100 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 200 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 280 A ±50 A (9 ±4 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 22 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 16 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (20 ±6 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 20 V (2.5 ±0.05 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.6 x 10.5 x 8.7”
- Weight: 61.1 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: RB24V100 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: RB24V100 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We know that Data Sheets can sometimes be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to decipher. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts breaks down how to easily read our Data Sheets. Watch the video to learn more.
FAQs: RB24V100 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does this deep cycle lithium battery weigh from Relion Battery?
🔎 Relion Battery’s deep cycle lithium battery weighs 61.1 lbs.
💬 How many years of warranty does Relion Battery provide for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 Relion battery provide 10 years of warranty for this unit.
💬 What are the dimensions of the RB24V100 deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 20.6 x 10.5 x 8.7” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment supplier?
🔎 Glad you’re asked! You can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery by following the section below.
How to Buy: RB24V100 24V 100Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB24V100 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB24V100 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.