RB200: The RB200 is the smallest battery in the RELiON X-Series. Relion Battery’s X-Series batteries allow for higher peak and higher continuous discharge currents compared to our standard lithium batteries of the same size.
- Electric Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
Features: RB200 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- LiFePO4 batteries are lighter, take less space and last longer. While the up-front cost is higher than Gel, AGM or Lead-Acid the overall cost of ownership is lower over time because they require no maintenance and they have up to 10x longer life.
- The RB200 offers high, reliable performance in any climate or condition for RVs, campers, sailboats, catamarans, battery-based solar systems, and other deep cycle applications.
- All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS). The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Specifications: RB200 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 200 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 480 min
- Energy: 2560 Wh
- Resistance: ≤30 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 6
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.25
- Terminal Torque: 80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 100 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 200 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 280 A ±50 A (9 ±4 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (140 ±60 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 9.2 V (2.3 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.6 x 10.5 x 8.7”
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
- Warranty: 10 years
Downloads: RB200 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: RB200 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We know that Data Sheets can sometimes be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to decipher. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts breaks down how to easily read our Data Sheets. Watch the video to learn more.
FAQs: RB200 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 Can the RB200 be used in my RV?
🔎 Yes! The RB200 is a great alternative to lead-acid batteries in your RV, travel trailer or campervan. The weight and size of a lead-acid battery bank are sometimes infeasible in smaller RVs. Plus, lithium batteries have no maintenance, no venting and can be mounted in any position. Your typical lead-acid RV battery only allows you to use around 50% of the rated capacity, whereas Lithium batteries are ideal for extending dry camping wherever your travels take you. With highly sustainable voltage levels, The RB200 offers 99% usable capacity which gives you that extra time in your home away from home.
💬 Can I wire the RB200 in series or parallel?
🔎 Yes. The RB200 can be wired either in series or parallel. The difference between parallel and series connections: Parallel connections involve connecting 2 or more batteries together to increase the capacity of the battery bank. In this case, the positive terminals are connected together and the negative terminals are connected together of all the batteries until you reach your desired capacity. Series connections involve connecting 2 or more batteries together to increase the voltage of the battery system. The positive of one battery is connected to the negative of another until the desired voltage is achieved. For example, if you connect 2 x 12V batteries in series, the battery system will be 24V.
💬 Can I use the RB200 in my sailboat?
🔎 Yes. The RB200 is a high power, reliable lead-acid alternative in sailboats and catamarans. The RB300 gives you the flexibility to replace several small, heavier lead-acid batteries in a single high capacity unit.
💬 How much does this deep cycle lithium battery weigh from Relion Battery?
🔎 Relion Battery’s deep cycle lithium battery weighs 6.1 lbs.
💬 How many years of warranty does Relion Battery provide for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 Relion battery provide 10 years of warranty for this unit.
💬 What are the dimensions of the RB200 deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 20.6 x 10.5 x 8.7” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment supplier?
🔎 Glad you’re asked! You can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery by following the section below.
How to Buy: RB200 12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB200 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB200 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.