RB20: This 12V 20Ah lithium battery is powerful yet compact enough to fit in many deep cycle applications. The RB20 is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery with more power, less weight and lasts much longer than its lead-acid counterparts. It’s longer life span provides exceptional lifetime value. The 20 ah of capacity provides ample power for high amp draw electronics for times when you need a longer run time. It’s suitable in many applications where you need a long lifespan and quick charge capability or in outdoor/recreational use where lighter weight and capacity are key. It’s commonly used in the following applications: fishing electronics, robotics, solar lighting, remote power, outdoor adventures and other deep cycle applications.
Not all lithium batteries are created equal. All RELiON Batteries use the safest and most stable components, including a LiFePO4 cathode and a built-in Battery Management System (BMS).
LiFePO4 RB20 Applications:
Features: LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- RELiON lithium batteries provide more energy for high consumption than traditional lead-acid batteries.
- They also offer ultra-fast charging and discharging, high efficiency and a longer cycle life – plus no maintenance!
- The BMS ensures a long lifetime, safe handling – and high-accuracy State of Charge (SOC) calculations.
Specifications: LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 20 Ah
- Energy: 256 Wh
- Resistance: ≤60 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 3
- Terminal Type: M6 x 1.0
- Terminal Torque: 35 – 44 in-lbs (4 – 5 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 40 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 70 A ±10 A (20 ±5 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (140 ±60 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 10 V (2.5 ±0.10 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-500 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.1 x 3.0 x 6.7”
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
Downloads: LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We know that Data Sheets can sometimes be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to decipher. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts breaks down how to easily read our Data Sheets. Watch the video to learn more.
FAQs: LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does RB20 deep cycle lithium battery weigh from Relion Battery?
🔎 Relion Battery’s RB20 deep cycle lithium battery weighs 5.6 lbs.
💬 How many years of warranty does Relion Battery provide for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 Relion battery provide 10 years of warranty for this unit.
💬 What are the dimensions of the RB20 deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 7.1 x 3.0 x 6.7” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment wholesale supplier?
🔎 Glad you’re asked! You can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery by following the section below.
How to Buy: LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Battery, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB20 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.