RB20-LT: The RB20-LT is a 12V 20Ah lithium battery and is part of RELiON’s Low Temperature Series. This lithium iron phosphate battery is specially designed for cold weather performance. RELiON’s LT Series batteries can safely charge at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F) using a standard charger. The system features proprietary technology which draws power from the charger itself, requiring no additional components.
The entire process of heating and charging with the LT Series is completely seamless. Simply plug the battery in to the regular lithium charger and the internal heating and monitoring system takes care of the rest. Because it takes time to heat the cells, the charging process in below freezing temperatures could take a little longer.
Features: LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- The RB20-LT is ideal in a variety of applications including small solar energy systems, remote monitoring, LED lighting and traffic control cameras.
- It has all the benefits of lithium batteries including installation flexibility and no maintenance, with the added ability to charge in cold weather climates.
- It’s equipped with an M6 terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS).
Specifications: LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity: 20 Ah
- Capacity: 48 min
- Energy: 256 Wh
- Resistance: ≤45 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 1 (Single Use)
- Terminal Type: M6 x 1.0
- Terminal Torque: 35 – 44 in-lbs (4 – 5 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 20 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 40 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 50 A ±8 A (32 ±8 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (20 ±8 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 9.04V (2.26 ±0.34 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 100-600 μs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.1 x 3.0 x 6.7”
- Weight: 6.6 lbs
Downloads: LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We know that Data Sheets can sometimes be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to decipher. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts breaks down how to easily read our Data Sheets. Watch the video to learn more.
FAQs: LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does this deep cycle lithium battery weigh from Relion Battery?
🔎 Relion Battery’s deep cycle lithium battery weighs 6.6 lbs.
💬 How many years of warranty does Relion Battery provide for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 Relion battery provide 10 years of warranty for this unit.
💬 What are the dimensions of the RB20-LT deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 7.1 x 3.0 x 6.7” in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase this Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment wholesale supplier?
🔎 Glad you’re asked! You can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery by following the section below.
How to Buy: LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Battery, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB20-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.