RB100-LT: This is a 12V 100Ah lithium battery part of the Low-Temperature Series. This lithium-iron-phosphate battery is specifically designed for use in cold weather. Using a standard charger, RELiON’s LT Series batteries can be charged safely at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F). The system employs proprietary technology that draws power directly from the charger, eliminating the need for any additional components.
LiFePO4 RB100-LT Applications:
- Backup Power
- Electric Vehicles
- Recreational Vehicles
Features: LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- The entire heating and charging process with the LT Series is entirely seamless.
- Connect the battery to a standard lithium charger, and the internal heating and monitoring system will do the rest. Because heating the cells takes time, charging in below-freezing temperatures may take longer.
- The Low-Temperature Series battery is the same size and performance as other RELiON batteries. Still, it can be charged safely in temperatures as low as -20°C with a standard charger.
- The RB100-LT is an excellent choice for RVs, off-grid solar, electric vehicles, and any other application requiring charging in colder temperatures.
Specifications: LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 100 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 240 min
- Energy: 1280 Wh
- Resistance: ≤30 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 1 (Single-Use)
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.25
- Terminal Torque: 80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry: Cylindrical – LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 100 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 200 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 280 A ±50 A (32 ±10 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 9.2 V (2.3 ±0.08 vpc) (4.7 ±1 s)
- Reconnect Voltage: 10 V (2.5 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 6.8 x 8.4”
- Weight: 27.9 lbs
Downloads: LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Tech Tuesday | RELiON’s Low-Temperature Series
With cooler weather around the corner, for this Tech Tuesday, we’re discussing RELiON’s LT Series and how to use our batteries in colder temperatures. Ready to prep your set-up for winter? Watch video to learn more.
FAQs: LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 What is the performance of LiFePO4 batteries in cold temperatures?
🔎 Cold temperatures, as with all batteries, will reduce performance. Compared to lead-acid batteries, LiFePO4 batteries have significantly higher capacity and voltage retention in the cold. Important things to remember: Charge current must be reduced to 0.1C when charging lithium iron phosphate batteries below 0°C (32°F) and to 0.05C when charging below -10°C (14°F). Failure to reduce the current below freezing temperatures can cause irreversible battery damage. The LT Series from RELiON is designed explicitly for cold charging, using a charge current to heat the battery before allowing charge. The LT series enables you to begin charging at temperatures below 0°C (32°F).
💬 What is the operation of the RB100-LT (Low Temp) battery?
🔎 The RB100-LT is the same size and performance as the RB100, but it can charge safely in temperatures below 0°C (32°F) using a standard charger. The system employs proprietary technology that draws power directly from the charger, eliminating the need for any additional components. The entire heating and charging process is completely seamless for the user. Connect the battery to a standard lithium charger, and the internal heating and monitoring system will do the rest. Because heating the cells takes time, charging will take longer in below-freezing temperatures.
💬 How do I determine the state of charge (SOC) of my lithium iron phosphate battery?
🔎 A battery indicator—a high-precision instrument that captures instantaneous and integrated data in real time—is the best way to determine the SOC of your battery. RELiON’s battery indicator accurately measures discharge/recharge currents. It calculates the Ampere-hours (Ah) flowing in and out of the battery using a 500A shunt.
💬 Can I connect my LT batteries in series/parallel?
🔎 LT batteries may be connected in parallel only. Series connections are NOT allowed.
💬 How can I purchase LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar energy equipment supplier?
🔎 Glad you’re asked! You can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery by following the section below.
How to Buy: LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Battery, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB100-LT Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.