RB100-D: This 12V 100Ah lithium deep cycle battery is a safer, more lightweight alternative in your application. The RB100-D is a European DIN size battery.
At 30 lbs, this battery is less than half the weight of the lead-acid or AGM equivalent, helping to fight against the drag caused by heavier options. It maintains consistent power and is equipped with handles for carrying, an M8 terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS).
All RELiON LiFePO4 batteries have installation flexibility, fast-charging capabilities and are maintenance free.
LiFePO4 RB100-D Applications:
- Backup Power
- Electric Vehicles
- Floor Machines
- Recreational Vehicles
Features: LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- A much longer life span compared to lead-acid batteries – up to 10x longer!
- A 25-50% high capacity than lead-acid batteries, with full power available throughout discharge.
- Which means a long shelf life, up to a year, between charges.
- Fast recharge times and a 99% efficient recharge process, which means less wasted electricity.
- Typically half the weight than lead-acid batteries.
- If operated in PSOC there is no damage to the battery. This is the leading cause of early failure of lead acid batteries.
- Changing batteries less often means fewer replacement and labor costs.
Specifications: LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V
- Nominal Capacity: 100 Ah
- Capacity @ 25A: 240 min
- Energy: 1280 Wh
- Resistance: ≤30 mΩ @ 50% SOC
- Efficiency: 99%
- Self Discharge: <3% per Month
- Maximum Modules in Series: 4
- Terminal Type: M8 x 1.25
- Terminal Torque: 80 – 100 in-lbs (9 – 11 N-m)
- Case Material: ABS
- Enclosure Protection: IP66
- Cell Type – Chemistry Cylindrical: LiFePO4
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 100 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 200 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- BMS Discharge Current Cut-Off: 280 A ±50 A (9 ±4 ms)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 11 V
- BMS Discharge Voltage Cut-Off: 8 V (2.0 ±0.08 vpc) (140 ±60 ms)
- Reconnect Voltage: 9.2 V (2.3 ±0.1 vpc)
- Short Circuit Protection: 200-600 µs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.2 x 6.9 x 7.5″
- Weight: 30.2 lbs
Downloads: LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
Videos: LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
From the Tech Team | How to Read RELiON’s Data Sheets
We know that Data Sheets can sometimes be confusing, overwhelming, or difficult to decipher. In this week’s From the Tech Team, one of our experts breaks down how to easily read our Data Sheets. Watch the video to learn more.
FAQs: LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
💬 How much does RB100-D deep cycle lithium battery weigh from Relion Battery?
🔎 Relion Battery’s RB100-D deep cycle lithium battery weighs 30.2 lbs.
💬 How many years of warranty does Relion Battery provide for this deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 Relion battery provide 5 years of warranty for this unit.
💬 What are the dimensions of the RB100-D deep cycle lithium battery?
🔎 This unit’s sizes are 13.2 x 6.9 x 7.5″ in (L x W x H) order.
💬 How can I purchase LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from a solar equipment wholesale supplier?
🔎 Glad you’re asked! You can create an account with us and order your Relion Battery by following the section below.
How to Buy: LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery
If you’re ready to purchase a LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery from Relion Battery, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Relion Battery wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your LiFePO4 RB100-D Deep Cycle Lithium Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.