VFXR3648A: The industry’s most trusted and proven platform for backup power—that’s the essence of OutBack Power’s FXR Series of inverter/chargers. Available in power ranges from 2000 to 3600W, multiple units may be stacked and connected with other OutBack Power electronics for seamless system integration and the ability to function in a wide variety of applications, and system sizes. Up to nine inverters can be combined in a 3-phase system with the 12V, 24V, or 48V models, and up to 36kW in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system.
The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away. FXR inverter/chargers can be paired with MATE3s to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance from any location. Available in sealed or vented units with NEMA type 1 die-cast aluminum chassis, FXR inverter/ chargers are designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity, or corrosive salt air. FXR inverter/chargers provide absolute dependability in mission-critical installations no matter how harsh or challenging the conditions.
Features: OutBack Power VFXR3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter
- Single-phase 120V or 230V sinewave output in 12V, 24V, or 48V versions.
- Programmable for seven different modes with generator assist.
- Modular, stackable design for up to 9 inverters in three-phase and 10 inverters in grid-tied.
- Up to 93% operating efficiency.
- Field upgradable software.
- Standard 5-year warranty with optional 10-year.
- Seven programmable modes, including GridZero and Support Mode and built-in networked communications.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) with expanded charging voltages and time parameters, enabling system designers to accommodate the specific charging profiles and algorithms of new and emerging energy storage technologies including Lithium Ion, Aqueous Ion and Flow chemistry batteries.
- Easy system upgradability in the field.
Specifications: OutBack Power VFXR3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter
- Instantaneous Power (100ms): 6000VA
- Surge Power (5 sec): 5400VA
- Peak Power (30 min): 4000VA
- Continuous Power Rating (@ 25°C): 3600VA
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 48VDC
- AC Output Voltage (Selectable): 120VAC (100 to 130VAC)
- AC Output Frequency (Selectable): 60Hz (50Hz)
- Continuous AC Output Current (@ 25°C): 30AAC
- Typical Efficiency: 93%
- CEC Weighted Efficiency: 91%
- AC Input Voltage Range (MATE3s Adjustable): 85 to 140VAC
- AC Input Frequency Range: 54 to 66Hz (45 to 55Hz)
- Maximum AC Input Current: 60AAC
- Continuous Battery Charge Output: 125ADC
- DC Input Voltage Range: 42 to 68VDC
- Weight: 61lbs / 28kg
- Dimensions H × W × L: 13 × 8.25 × 16.25 inches / 21.75 × 13 × 22 cm
- Warranty: Standard 5 year, extended 10 year available
Documents: OutBack Power VFXR3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter
FAQs: OutBack Power VFXR3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter
☁️ How heavy is OutBack Power’s VFXR series inverter?
🔎 Vented VFXR inverter is 61 lbs in the US or 28 kg in the EU.
☁️ How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provides for the VFXR series inverter?
🔎 OutBack Power provides 5 years of warranty with an additional option of 10 years of warranty for the VFXR series.
☁️ What are the dimensions of the VFXR 3648A inverter from OutBack Power?
🔎 It’s dimensions are 13 × 8.25 × 16.25 inches in the US or 21.75 × 13 × 22 cm in the EU.
How to Buy: OutBack Power VFXR3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter
If you’re ready to purchase an OutBack Power VFXR3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid OutBack Power wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your OutBack Power VFXR 3648A Vented 48VDC Inverter purchase.