The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as your needs arise.
The MidNite Solar E-Panel comes standard with the basic over-current protection and
disconnects required to install your renewable energy system. It can also expand to grow as
your needs arise.
List of features:
● Steel or aluminum chassis with all the required openings and knock outs to aid in a NEC
compliant system installation
● Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep the footprint of the system small as
● Mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
● 125 Amp Inverter battery breaker, inverter cables and snap in grommets included*
● 500 amp / 50mv shunt included for battery monitoring systems
● Bus bars are included for additional battery plus, PV plus and battery minus wiring
● Heavy duty 175 amp AC power distribution bus bars included
● 50 amp AC input disconnect for generator or utility included, pre-wired.
● 50 amp AC bypass switch for bypassing inverter circuit, pre-wired.
● Mounting bracket to aid in mounting an OutBack FM60 or MidNite Classic to the side of the
● Battery cable cover to enclose cables external to the chassis***
● Inverter and charge controller mounting hardware
● Rectangular cut outs for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
● Cut outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din rail mount breakers and three ¾”
wide panel mount breakers for additional circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution
● Plastic snap in conduit and fittings from chassis to inverter for AC, BTS and control circuits (OB
● ETL listed to UL and CSA standards
Left Handed Door. For Right Handed Door, see Outback – MNE125AL-PLUS-R
Zonna Energy is a full-service supplier for solar installers across North America and the Caribbean. Why should you source your solar systems from us? Consider the following:
When it comes to keeping your margins wide while increasing your customer satisfaction, your solar energy equipment supplier is a significant factor. Don’t get left behind your competition, choose Zonna to supply your equipment. Our low costs, quick shipping, and expert advice will keep you and your customers smiling from one job to the next. Feel free to call us any time, we would love to chat and discuss your off-grid goals.
CEO – Matt Smucker