FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01: OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of fast, easy installation to a new level of performance, value, and flexibility with the FLEXpower Radian.
Everything you need, besides power sources and batteries, comes completely integrated — just install the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, make the necessary connections and the system is fully operational.
Features: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-4048A-01
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured.
- Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center.
- Optimized system footprint.
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion.
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications.
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit.
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE.
- Components carry all the necessary UL certifications.
- GFDI protection comes built into the FLEXmax 100 charge controllers.
- Available with one or two charge controllers.
- 100 amp, 300vdc charge controller.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47″ × 33.5″ × 9.8″ inches.
- Weight: 195 lbs.
- 5 year warranty.
Documents: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-4048A-01
Videos: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-4048A-01
Webinar | All About UL 1741 SA
Learn what you need to know about UL1741 SA. In this informational webinar, we will walk through the “grid support” journey, the different standards/rules/certifications that exist today, grid support functions, how it impacts the grid and how it impacts you. Although HI & CA are the first states to require “grid support” functions, expected updates to the IEEE 1547 interconnection standard will make these functions mandatory throughout most of North America within two to three years.
Watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/AwbEEJJaPDQ
Introducing GridZero Technology from OutBack Power
Introducing OutBack Power’s expanded Radian Inverter/Charger family with “future-perfect” GridZero technology.
Watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/a33p0jbi1R0
FAQs: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-4048A-01
☁️ How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provide for their FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01?
🔎 OutBack Power provides 5 years of standard warranty and 10 years of optional warranty for their FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 inverters.
☁️ What is the weight of the FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 inverter?
🔎 FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 inverter is 195 lbs. and 88.5kgs.
☁️ What are the dimensions for FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 inverter?
🔎 FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 inverter dimensions in the (H x W x D) order are 47″ × 33.5″ × 9.8″ in inches or 119.4 × 85.1 × 24.9 cm.
☁️ What kind of inverter does FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 pre-wired fully-assembled inverter system?
🔎 FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 pre-wired fully-assembled inverter system uses GS4048A FLEXpower Radian inverter.
How to Buy: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-4048A-01
If you’re ready to purchase OutBack Power’s FlexPower Radian FPR-4048A-01 inverter, all you need to do is create a free account with us and allow us to give you a call within 24 ~ 48 hours to approve your dealer account. Then take advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping options. Click the button below to get started! We’re excited to partner with you and empower your business.