The FLEXmax 100 (FM100-300VDC-AFCI) is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power.
We know in off-grid applications what a crucial role batteries play into making off-grid solar possible, which is why we need to be equipped with the best charge controller to be able to ensure our batteries get properly fed, avoiding overcharge and overvoltage. OutBack Power’s FLEXmax 100 (FM100-300VDC-AFCIfits the bill. It is made with an arc fault circuit detection and interrupter built into its design. They come with active cooling and ehanced MPPT algorithm for increased energy harvest especially in harsh environments, such as tropical or cold climates. These charge controllers have field upgradeable firmware and are listed to UL 1699B with local and remote indication. FLEXmax 100 is engineered for reliability with a 5yr. warranty which ensures your customer satisfaction.
The advanced FM100 MPPT algorithm offers increased energy harvest from the PV array than other MPPT controllers. The FLEXmax 100 (FM100-300VDC-AFCI) delivers both higher voltage and higher power, offering improved flexibility and performance.
OutBack network communications and OPTICS RE compatibility allows the FLEXmax 100 to be remotely programmed, monitored and controlled via any internet-connected device providing unrivaled system integration. The FM100-300VDC-AFCI is a top-of-the-line high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced power system.
Features: FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller.
- 100A output for up to 5kW of charging.
- Compatible with 24, 36 and 48VDC battery banks.
- Integrated ground fault protection.
- The system configures quickly with smart programming wizards (MATE3s required).
- 300VDC open-circuit voltage limit enables 2-string configuration that minimizes BOS.
- Charging range output: 20 – 68 Volts DC.
- Minimum battery bank size: 100 Amp-hours.
- Maximum continuous output current: 100 Amps.
- Maximum input current: 64 Amps.
- Maximum array power (24V / 36V / 48V): 3500 / 5250 / 7000 Watts.
- Maximum PV system voltage: 300 Volts DC.
- Operating input voltage range: 30 – 290 Volts DC.
- Peak efficiency: 98.8% at 48VDC.
- Remote display & controller: MATE3s compatible (purchased separately).
- Data logging: 128 days.
- Enclosure protection rating: IP54.
- Weight: 19.7lbs. － 8.9kg.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23″ x 8.8″ x 6″ inches.
- 5 Years of Warranty.
Documents: FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI
Videos: FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI
Webinar | FLEXmax 100 Charge Controller
Thanks to some crucial new additions to the FLEXmax 100 platform, OutBack’s latest charge controller technology is ready for your evolving market!
All in an attractive NEMA 3R enclosure, the FM100 brings:
• our most advanced MPPT algorithm,
• system integration with lithium-ion batteries,
• and all the features you need for NEC 2014 and 2017
FAQs: FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI
☁️ How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provide for FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI change controller?
🔎 OutBack Power provides years of warranty for FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI charge controller.
☁️ What is the maximum continuous output current of OutBack Power’s FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI change controller?
🔎 OutBack Power’s FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI charge controller has 100 amps of maximum continuous output current.
☁️ How many days of data logging does OutBack Power’s FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI has?
🔎 OutBack Power’s FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI has 128 days of data logging.
☁️ What is FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI operating input voltage range?
🔎 FM100-300VDC-AFCI’s operating input voltage range is 30 ~ 290VDC.
How to Buy: FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI
If you are ready to purchase OutBack Power FlexMax 100 － FM100-300VDC-AFCI charge controller, you are only one step away! Follow the button below to create an account with us and let us reach out to you within 24 ~ 48 hours. Once we verify your account, you can begin taking advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping.