The NorthStar NSB100FT BLUE+ Battery delivers ultra-fast recharge and exceptional PSoC cycling performance. The NSB BLUE+ Battery is ideal for use in applications such as telecom backup, electric vehicles, energy storage renewable energy, and hybrid gensets.
NorthStar products are designed to be ultra-high performance and premium quality, with a much longer lifetime than standard products. But to build batteries to such a high standard requires the latest robotic processing and manufacturing technology. That’s why we built the industry’s most technologically advanced battery manufacturing facilities in Missouri, USA.
All NorthStar BLUE+ Batteries are proudly made in the USA. NorthStar Battery Company facilities are also built and run to meet the toughest possible environmental requirements, to prevent lead poisoning of the surrounding air, ground and water.
Features: NorthStar NSB100FT, 12V, 100Ah Battery
- Exceptional PSoC cyclic performance.
- 2050 cycles @50% DoD.
- Design life 12+ years at 20°C (68°F).
- EUROBAT design life definition: Very Long Life (12+ years).
- Ultra fast recharge.
- Shelf life of up to 24 months.
- Lead carbon added to negative electrodes increases power and reduces sulfation.
- High potential fuel savings when used with hybrid genset applications.
- Operating temperature range -40°C to +65°C (-40°F to 149°F).
- State-of-the-art automated manufacturing ensures consistency and reliability.
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation – brass terminals provide maximum performance.
- High modulus Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) plastic materials designed to withstand extended elevated operating temperatures and maintain high battery compression essential for reliable operation.
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance.
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport – DOT 49CFR173.159(d), (i) and (ii).
Specifications: NorthStar NSB100FT, 12V, 100Ah Battery
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Terminal: 8.0 Nm (71 in-lbs)
- 10 hr Capacity to 1.80VPC @ 25°C (77°F): 100 Ah
- 8 hr Capacity to 1.75VPC @ 25°C (77°F): 100 Ah
- Impedance (1kHz): 2.6
- Conductance: 1,846 S
- Short Circuit Current: 3,500 A
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.3 x 4.2 x 15.6
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Downloads: NorthStar NSB100FT, 12V, 100Ah Battery
Videos: NorthStar NSB100FT, 12V, 100Ah Battery
NorthStar NSB BLUE+: Commissioning
In this video, you will see how to properly commission NorthStar NSB BLUE+ batteries, consisting of voltage and current measurements, recording, settings, enabling data logging, and refreshening charge if needed. Watch the video to learn more about the NorthStar NSB100FT. To view the video on YouTube, go to NorthStar NSB BLUE+: Commissioning link.
FAQs: NorthStar NSB100FT, 12V, 100Ah Battery
💬 How many years of warranty does OutBack Power offer for this solar PV storage battery?
🔎 OutBack Power offers a 3-year limited warranty on this solar PV battery.
💬 What is the weight of this solar storage battery?
🔎 This off-grid solar energy PV storage battery from OutBack Power is 75 lb.
💬 In inches, what are the dimensions of this solar energy battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this OutBack Power solar Photovoltaic storage battery are 11.3 x 4.2 x 15.6 (HxWxD).
💬 How do I get this battery from an off-grid solar energy equipment supplier?
🔎 We’re delighted you inquired! We’d love to be your solar equipment wholesale supplier for your solar installation projects! Read the section below to learn how to purchase this product.
How to Buy: NorthStar NSB100FT, 12V, 100Ah Battery
If you’re ready to buy, create a free account with Zonna Energy, your OutBack Power Battery wholesaler, and wait for us to contact you to authorize your solar wholesale supplier account within 24 to 48 business hours. You’ll be able to take advantage of solar wholesale discounts and same-day shipping choices once you’ve made an account. (Some items may be available for same-day delivery.) To make an account, fill out the form below. We look forward to assisting you with your OutBack NorthStar NSB100FT Battery purchase.