MSH4024M: Magnum Energy’s MSH-M Series inverter/charger — a pure sine wave inverter developed with genuine hybrid technology that allows it to power larger loads from smaller generators. Most inverters employ one energy source to power loads, either incoming alternating current (AC) electricity (shore or AC generator) or batteries. To power loads, the MSH-M Series mixes energy from both sources. This enables the inverter to recharge the batteries with excess power or supply extra power to the loads if the AC input is insufficient.
Features: MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
- Load Support – Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources, allowing larger loads from smaller generators.
- Battery Profile Presets – Using the ME-RC or ME-ARC Remote Controls, easily choose from and set standard battery profiles, including Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) – only available via the ME-RC, Gel, Flooded, AGM1, and AGM2.
- Pure Sine Wave – Power your sensitive electronics without worry. The MSH-M Series provides reliable utility-grade power.
- Interchangeable – The MSH-M is synonymous with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories as the MS Series.
- Multiple Ports – The MSH-M Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion and a remote port.
- Convenient Wiring Access – An extra-large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make wiring easier.
- Convenient Switches – The MSH-M Series has an on /off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with Ease – The MSH-M Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Specifications: MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
- Output Power: 4,000W
- Peak Watts: 5,800W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Current: 33.3 amps
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 24 V
- Weight: 55 lb (24.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: 3 years
Documents: MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
FAQs: MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
☁️ Is this Pure Sine Inverter Charger a “hybrid” because it contains an inverter and a charger?
🔎 Hybrid technology: Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either incoming alternating current (AC) electricity (shore or AC generator) or batteries. The MSH-M Series combines energy from both sources to power loads. When there is excess power, the inverter can recharge the batteries or deliver more power to the loads when the AC input is insufficient. Magnum Energy’s webpage.
☁️ Does MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger include an auto generator start or is that optional extra?
🔎 The generator start is a purely optional extra. If you’re trying to build an off-grid solar system, an auto-start generator would be very useful for your situation.
☁️ Is MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger a pure sine wave or a pure sine wave?
🔎 Magnum Energy’s MSH4024M Inverter Charger is a pure sine wave inverter/charger.
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum energy provide for the MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger?
🔎 Magnum Energy provides 3 years of warranty for the MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Chargers.
How to Buy: MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
If you are ready to purchase an MSH4024M Pure Sine Inverter Charger, simply create a free account with us － your Magnum Energy Inverter supplier; Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) To create an account, click the link below and fill out the form. We will be glad to assist you with your Magnum Energy – Me Series inverter/chargers transaction.