MSH3012M: The MSH-M Series inverter/charger from Magnum Energy – a pure sine wave inverter designed with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators. Most inverters only use one energy source to power loads, either from incoming AC power – shore or AC generator – or from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries with surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply.
Features: MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
- Load Support – Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
- Battery Profile Presets – Using the ME-RC or ME-ARC Remote Controls, easily choose from and set standard battery profiles, including Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) – only available via the ME-RC, Gel, Flooded, AGM1, and AGM2.
- Pure Sine Wave – Power your sensitive electronics without worry. The MSH-M Series provides reliable utility-grade power.
- Interchangeable – The MSH-M is interchangeable with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories as the MS Series.
- Multiple Ports – The MSH-M Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Convenient Wiring Access – An extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make wiring easier.
- Convenient Switches – The MSH-M Series comes with an on /off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with Ease – The MSH-M Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Specifications: MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
- Output Power: 3,000W
- Peak Watts: 3,900W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Current: 25.0 amps
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 12 V
- Weight: 55 lb (24.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: 3 years
Documents: MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
FAQs: MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
☁️ Is MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger a “hybrid” because it contains an inverter and a charger?
🔎 Hybrid technology: Most inverters only employ one source of energy to power loads, either incoming alternating current (AC) electricity (shore or AC generator) or batteries. To power loads, the MSH-M Series mixes energy from both sources. This enables the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is excess power or to provide more power to the loads when the AC input is insufficient. From Magnum Energy’s website.
☁️ Does MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger include an auto generator start or is that optional extra?
🔎 The generator start is a purely optional extra. If you’re trying to build an off-grid solar system, an auto-start generator would be very useful for your situation.
☁️ Is MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger a pure sine wave or a pure sine wave?
🔎 MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger is a pure sine wave inverter/charger.
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum energy provide for the MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger?
🔎 Magnum Energy provides 3 years of warranty for the MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Chargers.
How To Buy: MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger
If you are ready to purchase an MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger, simply create a free account with us － your Magnum Energy Inverter supplier; Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) To create an account, click the link below and fill out the form. We will be glad to assist you with your Magnum Energy – Me Series inverter/chargers transaction.