The MS4448PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V is a pure sine wave inverter built for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, simple to use, and, most importantly, inexpensive.
No series stacking required: The MS-PAE Series’ unique design can deliver 120 and 240-volt output in a single unit, removing the requirement to stack two units together to provide 240 volts.
Parallel stacking: Up to four inverter/chargers can be paralleled for up to 17.6 kW of power at 120/240V. MP Parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series requires panels and a router.
Charger with Power Factor Correction (PFC): Our PFC charger is included in all of our inverter chargers. It consumes less energy from a generator than a typical charger, drawing 25-30% less AC current.
Features: MS4448PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
- Pure sine wave – Safely power your TVs, PCs, and other sensitive equipment. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger deliver clean, dependable inverter power with less than 5% total harmonic distortion (THD).
- Choices – The MS-PAE Series is available in 24 and 48-volt variants, allowing you to select the best model for your needs.
- Versatile mounting – The MS-PAE Series can be mounted on a shelf or a wall.
- Lightweight – The lightweight aluminum base and cover reduce noise and provide corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports – The MS-PAE Series includes a remote port and an RS485 communication connection for network expansion.
- Accessible design – This inverter’s extra-large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connecting terminals with covers make it more accessible when needed.
- Convenient switches – The MS-PAE Series includes an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
Specifications: MS4448PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
- Output Power: 4,400W
- Peak Watts: 8,500W
- Output Voltage: 120 / 240 VAC
- Output Current: 36.7 Amps
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 48
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Efficiency: 94%
- UL Certified: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Input Battery Voltage Range: 36-64V
- Weight: 55 lb (24.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: Three years parts and labor (five years when installed on MMP or MP system)
Documents: MS4448PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
FAQs: MS4448PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
☁️ What is the MS4448PAE inverter charger’s maximum AC load in watts?
🔎 MS4448PAE inverter charger’s maximum AC load is 4400W in watts.
☁️ Will the MS4448PAE inverter charger automatically switch to charging from shore power when the batteries are low if I invert from batteries?
🔎 Yes, if you have the transfer switch. Please read the manual. Also, check with Magnum Energy’s MS4448PAE page for more details.
☁️ How many watts does the MS4448PAE inverter charger draw with no load on it?
🔎 When there is no electrical load, this equipment goes into standby mode, and you will hear the inverter “tick－tick” instead of the regular “Gumm”. On standby, my control panel does not appear to register any electrical draw.
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum energy provide for MS4448PAE inverter chargers?
🔎 Magnum energy provides 3 years of warranty for the MS4448PAE inverter chargers.
How to Buy: MS4448PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
If you are ready to buy an MSH3012M Pure Sine Inverter Charger, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Magnum Energy Inverter/charger supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your Magnum Energy – Me Series inverter/chargers purchase.