The MS Series － including MS4048 Pure Sine 4000 watts － inverter chargers is a line of pure sine wave inverters designed for mobile, backup, and off-grid applications. MS Series inverter/ chargers are powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost-effective.
MS Series inverter charger’s compatible remote control panels are ME-ARC and ME-RC remote panels. Additionally, you can choose to work your MS Series inverter chargers with a 30 ACC mac each input, 60ACC total transfer relay. Charger type of MS series is power factor corrected with 3-Step. You can also find some of the detailed information by visiting their “4000W48VDC Pure Sine Inverter Charger MS Series” page. Let’s dive into Magnum Energy – 4000W Pure Sine 120VAC 48VDC Inverter Charger’s features.
Features: MS4048 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC48VDC
- Pure sine wave – Power your sensitive electronics without worry. The MS Series provides reliable, utility-grade power.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger － Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
- Battery Profile Presets – Using the ME-RC, ME-ARC, or ME-MR Remote Controls, easily choose from and set standard battery profiles, including Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) – only available via the ME-RC and ME-MR, Gel, Flooded, AGM1, and AGM2.
- Convienient Wiring Access – An extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make wiring easier.
- Choices – The MS Series is available in 12, 24, and 48-volt configurations.
- Versatile mounting – Mount the MS Series inverter/charger on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Convenient switches – The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Multiple Ports – The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Expanded Transfer Relay – 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models except MS2000, which is 30 Amp only.
Specifications: MS4048 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC48VDC
- Output Power: 4,000W
- Peak Watts: 8,500W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Current: 33.3 amps
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 48
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Efficiency: 94%
- UL Certified: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Input Battery Voltage Range: 36 – 67.6V
- Weight: 55 lb (24.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: Three years parts and labor
Documents: MS4048 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC48VDC
FAQs: MS4048 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC48VDC
☁️ What is the MS4048 inverter charger’s maximum AC load in watts?
🔎 it’s maximum AC load is 4000W in watts.
☁️ What is the operating temperature of the MS4048 inverter charger from Magnum energy?
🔎 Magnum Energy’s MS Series inverter charger’s best-operating temperature is -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F).
☁️ What are the dimensions for the Magnum Energy MS4048 inverter charger?
🔎 Magnum energy’s MS4048 inverter charger’s dimensions are 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum energy provide for MS4048 inverter chargers?
🔎 Magnum energy provides 3 years of warranty for the MS4048 inverter chargers.
How to Buy: MS4048 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC48VDC
If you are ready to buy an MS4048 Pure Sine Inverter Charger, simply register for a free account with us – Magnum Energy wholesale inverter supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your Magnum Energy – MS Series inverter chargers purchase.