The MS4024PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The MS-PAE Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and, best of all, cost-effective.
No series stacking required: The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
Parallel stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter/chargers for up to 17.6 kW of power at 120/240V. MP Panels and Router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Features: MS4024PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
- Pure sine wave – Power your TVs, computers, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices – The MS-PAE Series comes in 24 and 48-volt configurations, allowing you to choose the suitable model for you.
- Versatile mounting – Mount the MS-PAE Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight – The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports – The MS-PAE Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion and a remote port.
- Accessible design – The extra-large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches – The MS-PAE Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
Specifications: MS4024PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
- Output Power: 4,000W
- Peak Watts: 5,800W
- Output Voltage: 120 / 240 VAC
- Output Peak: 70amps
- Output Current: 40amps
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 24
- Continuous Output Amps: 40amps
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Efficiency: 93%
- UL Certified: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Input Battery Voltage Range: 18-34V
- Weight: 55 lb (24.9 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: Three years parts and labor (five years when installed on MMP or MP system)
Documents: MS4024PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
FAQs: MS4024PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
☁️ What is the MS4024PAE inverter charger’s maximum AC load in watts?
🔎 MS4024PAE inverter charger’s maximum AC load is 4400W in watts.
☁️ Will the MS4024PAE inverter charger automatically switches to charging from shore power when the batteries are low if I invert from batteries?
🔎 Yes, if you have the transfer switch. Please read the manual. Also, check with Magnum Energy’s MS4024PAE page for more details.
☁️ How many watts does the MS4024PAE inverter charger draw with no load on it?
🔎 When there is no electrical load, this equipment goes into standby mode, and you will hear the inverter “tick－tick” instead of the regular “Gumm”. On standby, my control panel does not appear to register any electrical draw.
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum energy provide for MS4024PAE inverter chargers?
🔎 Magnum energy provides 3 years of warranty for the MS4024PAE inverter chargers.
How to Buy: MS4024PAE 4000W Pure Sine Inverter Charger 120/240V
If you are ready to buy an MS4024PAE Pure Sine Inverter Charger, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Magnum Energy Inverter/charger supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your Magnum Energy – Me Series inverter/chargers purchase.