The MNE-240 Series E-Panel enclosure from MidNite Solar provides the basic DC and AC overcurrent protection and disconnects required for a NEC compliant renewable energy system.
The MNE-240 Series E-Panel enclosure from MidNite Solar provides the basic DC and AC overcurrent protection and disconnects required for a NEC compliant renewable energy system. It is
specifically designed to accommodate Magnum PAE split phase 120/240 volt inverters. The
MNE-240 Series E-Panel can expand to grow as your needs arise and includes the following:
• Powder-coated steel chassis with knockouts to accommodate various install needs.
• Inverter mounts on a unique hinged door to keep a small system foot-print
• E-Panel mounting brackets are included to aid in one person installations
• 175 Amp Inverter battery breaker, inverter cables and snap in grommets included
• 500 amp/50 mV shunt included for battery monitoring systems
• Heavy duty 150 amp bus-bars for AC HOT, NEUTRAL, GROUND, BATT +/- and PV + included
• Dual 50 amp AC input disconnects for generator or utility (prewired)
• Dual 50 amp inverter AC Bypass Switch (prewired)
• Bracket included for mounting optional charge controller (Classic or FM60)
• Inverter, remote control and charge controller mounting hardware included
• One rectangular cut-out for mounting a North American GFCI style AC outlet
• Cut-outs for mounting up to six additional 13mm wide din-rail mount AC and DC breakers (for
circuits such as PV, wind, hydro or AC distribution)
• Conforms to UL508A 1st Edition and CSA C22.2 #14-M95 (Industrial Control Panel)
Left Handed Door. For Right Handed Door, see Magnum PAE – MNE175STM-240-R
Zonna Energy is a full-service supplier for solar installers across North America and the Caribbean. Why should you source your solar systems from us? Consider the following:
When it comes to keeping your margins wide while increasing your customer satisfaction, your solar energy equipment supplier is a significant factor. Don’t get left behind your competition, choose Zonna to supply your equipment. Our low costs, quick shipping, and expert advice will keep you and your customers smiling from one job to the next. Feel free to call us any time, we would love to chat and discuss your off-grid goals.
CEO – Matt Smucker