The Magnum Energy MM-AE Series － including MM612AE － Inverter/Charger is a modified sine wave inverter providing a cost-effective solution for those with more minor power needs in renewable energy applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MM-AE Series provides a reliable base for your energy system. Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC than standard chargers. Attractive styling: The modern hourglass case, paired with the die-cast aluminum base, combines form with function, creating a stunning unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high-temperature operation.
Magnum Energy – MM612AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger‘s page on Magnum Energy’s website.
Features: MM612AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC 12VDC
- Versatile mounting – Mount the MM-AE Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled – The MM-AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low battery protection – If your battery voltage goes below the cut- out setting, the MM-AE Series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries.
- High battery protection – If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will shut down.
- Current overload protection – The MM-AE Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches – The MM-AE Series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection – Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor – The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50° C.
- Buy with ease – The MM-AE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
Specifications: MM612AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC 12VDC
- Output Power: 600W
- Peak Watts: 1,100W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Peak: 9 amps
- Output Current: 5 amps
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine
- Output Frequency: 60 Hz
- Input Voltage: 12
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Efficiency: 95%
- UL Certified: Yes
- Phase: Single
- Topology: Low Frequency
- Input Battery Voltage Range: 9 – 16V
- Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 16.6” x 8.4” x 4.7” (42 cm x 21 cm x 12 cm)
- Warranty: 2 years
Documents: MM612AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC 12VDC
FAQs: MM612AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC 12VDC
☁️ What is the MM612AE inverter charger’s maximum AC load in watts?
🔎 it’s maximum AC load is 1500W in watts.
☁️ What is the operating temperature of the MM612AE inverter charger from Magnum energy?
🔎 Magnum Energy’s MS Series inverter charger’s best-operating temperature is -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F).
☁️ What are the dimensions for the Magnum Energy MM612AE inverter charger?
🔎 Magnum energy’s MM612AE inverter charger’s dimensions are 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum energy provide for MM612AE inverter chargers?
🔎 Magnum energy provides 2 years of warranty for the MM612AE inverter chargers.
How to Buy: MM612AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger – 120VAC 12VDC
If you are ready to buy an MM612AE Modified Sine Inverter Charger, simply register for a free account with us – your Magnum Energy wholesale inverter distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your Magnum Energy – MM-AE Series inverter/chargers purchase.