The Magnum Energy MM-AE Series Inverter/Charger, including the MM1212AE, is a modified sine wave inverter that provides a cost-effective alternative for individuals with minimal power requirements in renewable energy applications. The MM-AE Series is a versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight energy system foundation. Charger with Power Factor Correction (PFC): Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It consumes less energy from a generator than a regular charger, consuming 25-30% less AC than standard chargers. Attractive design: The sleek hourglass case, together with the die-cast aluminum base, blends form and function to create a gorgeous machine that employs its base as a heat sink for excellent high-temperature operation.
Magnum Energy – MM1212AE 1500W Modified Sine Inverter Charger‘s page on Magnum Energy’s website.
Features: MM1212AE 1200W Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Versatile mounting – Mount the MM-AE Series on a shelf, wall, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled – The MM-AE Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low battery protection – If your battery voltage goes below the cut- out setting, the MM-AE Series will automatically shut down, saving your batteries.
- High battery protection – If your battery voltage reaches over the cut-out setting, the MM-AE Series will shut down.
- Current overload protection – The MM-AE Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches – The MM-AE Series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch and an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection – Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor – The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50° C.
- Buy with ease – The MM-AE Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
Specifications: MM1212AE 1200W Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Input battery voltage: 9 to 16 VDC
- Nominal AC output voltage: 120 VAC +-5%
- Output frequency and accuracy: 60 Hz +- 0.005%
- 1 msec surge current: 42 amps AC
- 100 msec surge current: 23 amps AC
- 5 sec surge power: 2100 watts
- 10 sec surge power: 1900 watts
- 30 sec surge power: 1750 watts
- 5 min surge power: 1450 watts
- 30 min surge power: 1375 watts
- Continuous power output at 25C: 1200 VA
- Rated input battery current: 10 ADC
- Inverter efficiency: 95%
- Transfer time: 16 milliseconds
- Search Module: 0.15 ADC
- No Load (120 VAC output): 1.3 amps DC
- Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Operating temperature: -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F)
- Non-operation temperature: -40C to 70C (-40F to 158F)
- Operating humidity: 0 to 95% RH non condensing
- Dimension (HWD): 16.6″ x 8.4″ x 4.7″ (420 x 210 x 120 mm)
- Weight: 20 lb (9 kg)
- Warranty: 2 years
Documents: MM1212AE 1200W Modified Sine Inverter Charger
FAQs: MM1212AE 1200W Modified Sine Inverter Charger
☁️ What is the maximum AC load in watts of the MM1212AE inverter charger?
🔎 It’s maximum AC load is 1200W in watts.
☁️ What is the operating temperature of Magnum Energy’s MM1212AE inverter charger?
🔎 Magnum Energy’s MS Series inverter charger’s best-operating temperature is -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F).
☁️ What are the dimensions of the Magnum Energy MM1212AE inverter charger?
🔎 The dimensions of Magnum Energy’s MM1212AE inverter charger are 16.6″ x 8.4″ x 4.7″. (420 x 210 x 120 mm).
☁️ Magnum Energy provides how many years of guarantee for MM1212AE inverter chargers?
🔎 Magnum Energy offers a two-year warranty on the MM1212AE inverter chargers.
How to Buy: MM1212AE 1200W Modified Sine Inverter Charger
If you are ready to purchase an MM1212AE Modified Sine Inverter Charger, simply create a free account with us – your off-grid Magnum Energy wholesale inverter supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you between 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After registering, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some goods may be eligible for same-day delivery.) To create an account, click the link below and fill out the form. We would be delighted to assist you with the purchase of Magnum Energy – MM-AE Series inverter/chargers.