ME2012-G: Magnum Energy’s ME Series Inverter / Charger is a modified sine wave inverter built primarily for tough mobile applications. The ME Series is powerful, simple to use, and, most importantly, inexpensive. Easy-to-install: Connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power line (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and turn the power on. Safe and dependable: The ME Series is ETL Listed to the severe specifications of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, confirming the inverter’s safety and dependability.
Features: ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger – The PFC charger from Magnum Energy is incorporated into all of our inverter/chargers. It consumes less energy from a generator than a regular charger, consuming 25-30% less AC current.
- Choices – The ME Series is available in three power levels, each with optional built-in branch-rated AC output breakers, allowing you to choose the model that best meets your requirements.
- Versatile mounting – The ME Series is designed to be mounted on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight – Noise reduction and corrosion resistance are also provided by the lightweight aluminum base and cover.
- Multiple ports – For network extension, the ME Series offers a remote port and an RS485 communication link.
- Accessible design – The extra-large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connecting terminals with covers on this inverter make it easier to access when needed.
- Convenient switches – The ME Series has an inverter-mounted on/off switch as well as an easy-to-read LED indication.
- Expanded transfer relay – All models offer a 60-amp transfer service that can be connected in three ways: single in / single out, single in / dual out, or dual in / dual out.
- Buy with ease – The ME Series comes with a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Specifications: ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Output Power: 2000W
- Peak Watts: 3700W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Current: 16.7
- Output Waveform: Modified Sane
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Weight: 37 lb (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Documents: ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger
FAQs: ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger
☁️ The ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger has what kind of output waveform?
🔎 Magnum Energy’s inverter Charger is a Modified Pure Sine Wave inverter/charger.
☁️ Magnum Energy provides how many years of guarantee for the ME Series Modified Sine Inverter Charger?
🔎 Magnum Energy offers a three-year warranty on the Modified Sine Inverter Charger.
☁️ What is the output frequency of the ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter/Charger?
🔎 The ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger’s output frequency rate is 60 Hertz.
☁️ What are the dimensions of the ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter/Charger?
🔎 The Magnum energy – ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger’s dimensions are 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm).
How to Buy: ME2012-G Modified Sine Inverter Charger
If you are ready to purchase a Modified Sine Inverter Charger, simply create a free account with us － your wholesale solar energy equipment distributor; Zonna Energy － and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (Some products may be eligible for next-day delivery.) To create an account, click the link below and fill out the form. We will be glad to assist you with your Magnum Energy – Me Series inverter/chargers transaction.