ME2012-20B-U: The ME Series Inverter / Charger from Magnum Energy is a modified sine wave inverter designed specifically for rugged mobile applications. The ME Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and, best of all, cost-effective. Easy-to-install: Install the ME Series in four easy steps: connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power. Safe and reliable: The ME Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Features: ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger – Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
- Choices – The ME Series comes in three power models and optional built-in branch-rated AC output breakers, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting – Mount the ME Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight – The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports – The ME Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion and a remote port.
- Accessible design – The extra-large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches – The ME Series has an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay – 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models and can be wired in three ways, including single in / single out, single in / dual out, or dual in / dual out.
- Buy with ease – The ME Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Specifications: ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Output Power: 2000W
- Peak Watts: 3700W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Current: 16.7
- Output Waveform: Modified Sane
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Weight: 37 lb (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Documents: ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger
FAQs: ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger
☁️ What kind of output waveform does the ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger has?
🔎 Modified Pure Sine Wave.
☁️ How many years of warranty does Magnum Energy provide for the ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger?
🔎 Magnum Energy provides 3 years of warranty for the Modified Sine Inverter Charger.
☁️ What is the output frequency of the ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter/Charger?
🔎 The ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger’s output frequency rate is 60 Hertz.
☁️ What are the dimensions of the ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter/Charger?
🔎 The ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger’s dimensions are 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm).
How to Buy: ME2012-20B-U Modified Sine Inverter Charger
If you are ready to purchase your Modified Sine Inverter Charger, all you need to do is to create a free account with us and allow us to call you back in 24 – 48 business hours and approve your dealer account. Once you create your account, you can begin taking advantage of wholesale pricing and same-day shipping options. (It may be next-day shipping on some of the products). To create an account, click the link below and fill out the form. We would be more than happy to assist you with your purchase.