ME2012-20B: Magnum Energy’s ME Series Inverter / Charger is a modified sine wave inverter built primarily for tough mobile applications. The ME Series is powerful, simple to use, and, most importantly, inexpensive. Easy-to-install: Connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power line (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and turn the power on. Safe and dependable: The ME Series is ETL Listed to the severe specifications of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01, confirming the inverter’s safety and dependability.
Features: ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger – Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter/chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
- Choices – The ME Series comes in three power models and optional built-in branch-rated AC output breakers, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting – Mount the ME Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight – The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports – The ME Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion and a remote port.
- Accessible design – The extra-large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches – The ME Series has an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay – 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models and can be wired in three ways, including single in / single out, single in / dual out, or dual in / dual out.
- Buy with ease – The ME Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Specifications: ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger
- Output Power: 2000W
- Peak Watts: 3700W
- Output Voltage: 120 VAC
- Output Current: 16.7
- Output Waveform: Modified Sane
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- Weight: 37 lb (16.8 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Years
Documents: ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger
FAQs: ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger
☁️ The ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger has what kind of output waveform?
🔎 Magnum Energy’s inverter Charger is a Modified Pure Sine Wave inverter/charger.
☁️ Magnum Energy provides how many years of guarantee for the ME Series Modified Sine Inverter Charger?
🔎 Magnum Energy offers a three-year warranty on the Modified Sine Inverter Charger.
☁️ What is the output frequency of the ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter/Charger?
🔎 The ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger’s output frequency rate is 60 Hertz.
☁️ What are the dimensions of the ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter/Charger?
🔎 The ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger’s dimensions are 13.75” x 12.65” x 8.0” (34.9 cm x 32.1 cm x 20.3 cm).
How to Buy: ME2012-20B Modified Sine Inverter Charger
If you are ready to buy your Modified Sine Inverter Charger, simply register a free account with us and wait for us to call you back within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. Once you’ve established your account, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some products may qualify for next-day shipping.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would be delighted to assist you with your transaction for the Magnum Energy – Me Series inverter/chargers.