HG-FS48100-15OSJ1: This home battery is modular, with 4.8 kWh increments and a 9.6-38.4 kWh per Stack capacity range, making it simple to service and expand. With a 30-minute installation time, a continuous output of up to 15 kW, and a surge of up to 24 kW for 10 seconds, true full-home backup is now possible.
HomeGrid Energy’s Stack’d BMS/Base is compatible with the Sol-Ark Inverters, Schneider Electric Inverters, SMA Inverters, Growatt Inverters, Solis Inverters, Sofar Inverters, Sermatec Inverters, Victron Energy Inverters, Studer Inverters, Goodwell Inverters, and Outback Power Inverters.
Features: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
- Only about a third of your customers’ electricity is used during peak solar production hours. A home solar battery allows a homeowner to store solar or other renewable energy for later use, allowing your customer to offset much more of their electricity usage. See HomeGrid Energy’s Sizing Tool to find the right option for your solar installation project.
- Most solar energy systems will not work if there is a power outage. In an emergency, fire codes prevent power from being restored to the grid. You can keep your solar system running even if the power goes out if you add a battery. Please don’t hesitate to contact us right away so that we can find a solution that meets your needs.
- More people are becoming aware of how unreliable and costly the grid can be every day. You will save money, gain grid independence, and be able to use sustainable energy with a home battery.
Specifications: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
- Up to 10 units in parallel allow high capacity up to 38.4kWh.
- Whole-home backup with the high power of 15kW energy storage.
- Real time display, mobile access, established closed-loop communications.
- Flexible Design that is expandable.
- Each module has a capacity of 4.8kWh.
- Each Stack supporting 2-8 modules.
- BMS (Battery Management System) ensures ideal battery health.
- IP55 water/dust resistance.
- Cobalt Free, low voltage UL 1642, UL 1973, UN 38.3, UL 9540.
- Dimensions (LxWxH, inch): 29 x 15.75 x 14.75.
- Weight: 304 lbs (With two modules).
- 10 year warranty.
- 20 year serviceable.
Videos: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
HomeGrid: Stack’d Series Full Install Guide
In this video, you will discover 20 Step Install Guide for the HomeGrid Stack’d Series Residential Battery.
Downloads: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
FAQs: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
💬 What are the different components that make up a home battery system?
🔎 Typically an entire home battery system is comprised of a battery, solar, and inverter system. An all-in-one hybrid inverter such as Sol-Ark keeps everything in your setup simple and efficient.
💬 What does a HomeGrid system look like with all the additional equipment installed?
🔎 This depends on the product! HomeGrid Energy‘s Compact Series is wall-mounted, and Stack’d Series is ground-mounted, and other products are entirely weatherproof to be mounted outdoors in commercial locations. For most residential installs, the system will consist of our Lego-like HomeGrid Stack’d Series in the garage, and a wall-mounted inverter next to it that your solar/home are connected to.
💬 Does a home battery require a permit from the utility?
🔎 In most cases, your local jurisdiction will typically require a permit for installing a solar array and any power equipment. This varies greatly on region and you should consult a local installer or electrical code specialist to confirm what is required.
💬 Can I add more solar, batter storage, or a generator later to a setup containing HomeGrid?
🔎 Yes. For residential applications this is one of the best selling points. HomeGrid Energy’s Stack’d Series is Lego-like and can easily be expanded by adding additional modules.
💬 How can I partner with a solar energy equipment supplier and buy Stack’d Series batteries online?
🔎 If you want to buy HG-FS48100-15OSJ1 from HomeGrid Energy, look no further than Zonna energy – HomeGrid Energy Products Distributor – Check the below section and fill out our “Become A Dealer” form.
How to Buy: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
If you’re ready to purchase a HG-FS48100-15OSJ1 Lithium Iron Phosphate from HomeGrid Energy, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid HomeGrid Energy wholesale distributor; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your HG-FS48100-15OSJ1 Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery purchase.
Become A Dealer
Are you interested in sourcing these products for your solar installs? The team at Zonna Energy is here to help! Tell us a bit about yourself and we'll get the application rolling.