HG-FS48100-15OSJ1: This home battery is modular, with 4.8 kWh increments, stackable up to 38.4Kwh, making it simple to service and expand. With a 30-minute installation time, a continuous output of up to 15 kW, and a surge of up to 24 kW for 10 seconds, true full-home backup is now possible.
HomeGrid Energy’s Stack’d BMS/Base is compatible with the Sol-Ark, Schneider Electric, Victron Energy, Outback Power, as well as many other brands.
Features: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
- Only about a third of your customers’ electricity is used during peak solar production hours. A home solar battery allows a homeowner to store solar or other renewable energy for later use, allowing your customer to offset much more of their electricity usage. See HomeGrid Energy’s Sizing Tool to find the right option for your solar installation project.
- Most solar energy systems will not work if there is a power outage. In an emergency, fire codes prevent power from being restored to the grid. You can keep your solar system running even if the power goes out if you add a battery.
- More people are becoming aware of how unreliable and costly the grid can be every day. You will save money, gain grid independence, and be able to use sustainable energy with a home battery.
Specifications: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
- Up to 10 units in parallel allow high capacity up to 38.4kWh.
- Real time display, mobile access, established closed-loop communications.
- Flexible Design that is expandable.
- Each module has a capacity of 4.8kWh (100Ah).
- Each Stack supports up to 8 modules.
- BMS (Battery Management System) ensures ideal battery health.
- IP55 water/dust resistance.
- UL 1642, UL 1973, UN 38.3, UL 9540.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29″ x 15.75″ x 14.75″.
- 10 year warranty.
Videos: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
HomeGrid: Stack’d Series Full Install Guide
In this video, you will discover 20 Step Install Guide for the HomeGrid Stack’d Series Residential Battery.
Downloads: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
FAQs: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
💬 Does a home battery require a permit from the utility?
🔎 In most cases, your local jurisdiction will typically require a permit for installing a solar array and any power equipment. This varies greatly on region and you should consult a local installer or electrical code specialist to confirm what is required.
💬 Can I add more solar, battery storage, or a generator later to a setup containing HomeGrid?
🔎 Yes. For residential applications this is one of the best selling points. HomeGrid Energy’s Stack’d Series is Lego-like and can easily be expanded by adding additional modules.
How to Buy: HomeGrid Energy – 4.8kWh Module Battery – HG-FS48100-15OSJ1
If you’re ready to purchase a Homegrid, simply register for a free account with us, and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Fill out the form below and fill out the form to establish an account.