GFX1312: The OutBack true sinewave GFX International Series Inverter/Charger is a competitive power solution designed for applications with lower power demands. Incorporating a DC-to-AC sinewave inverter, battery charger and AC transfer relay housed within a die-cast aluminum chassis, the International Series GFX Inverter/Chargers give you the ability to sell solar, wind or hydro power back to the utility grid while providing instantaneous back-up power in the event of a utility outage.
The GFX International Series built in transfer relay automatically disconnects your loads from the utility grid and powers them from the inverter in the event of an outage, allowing you to continue using your solar and battery back-up power, unlike traditional grid-tie systems. For areas that frequently experience power instability such as surges, spikes or brownouts, or where standard inverters have trouble syncing to the utility grid, the GFX International Series grid reconnect timers have been shortened to reduce overall sell-back downtime and improve system functionality.
Intelligent multi-stage battery charging prolongs the life of your batteries and built-in networked communications allow for simultaneous communications of up to ten OutBack Power components within the system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional inverter/charger away. Our GFX International Series uses a sealed chassis that can operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high humidity and corrosive salt air. OutBack Power inverter/chargers are the only choice when you need a true-sinewave, powerful, modular and reliable power solution for your home, business or extreme application.
Features: OutBack Power GFX1312 Grid-Interactive Inverter Charger
- Improved Load: Grid-tie, backup or standalone power. High surge and charger ratings.
- Safety: Sine wave output. Sealed chassis for harsh environments.
- Reliability: Intelligent battery charging with generator support. Field serviceable.
- Warranty: Two years.
Specifications: OutBack Power GFX1312 Grid-Interactive Inverter Charger
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Continuous Output Power at 25°C: 1300 VA
- AC Voltage/Frequency: 230VAC/50Hz
- Continuous AC RMS Output at 25°C: 5.65AAC
- Idle Power: Full: ~18W; Search: ~6W
- Typical Efficiency: 90%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Typical: 2%; Maximum: 5%
- Output Voltage Regulation: ± 2%
- Maximum Output Current: Peak (1 ms): 28AAC; RMS (100 ms): 20AAC
- AC Overload Capability: Surge (100 ms): 4600VA; 5 Sec: 2900VA; 30 Min: 1800VA
- AC Input Current Maximum: 30AAC
- AC Input Voltage Range (Adjustable): 140 to 280VAC
- AC Input Frequency Range: 45 to 55Hz
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10.5 to 17.0VDC
- Continuous Battery Charger Output: 70ADC
- Max DC Current at Rated Power: 130ADC
Documents: OutBack Power GFX1312 Grid-Interactive Inverter Charger
How to Buy: OutBack Power GFX1312 Grid-Interactive Inverter Charger
If you’re ready to purchase anOutBack Power GFX1312 Grid-Interactive Inverter Charger, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid OutBack Power supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with yourOutBack Power GFX1312 Grid-Interactive Inverter Charger purchase.