FX2012EMT: OutBack’s Mobile and Marine inverter/charger models provide the high performance and reliability you need no matter where your travels take you. Our die-cast metal construction allows mounting in any position, even upside down. The required AC input neutral/ground switching is taken care of by a fully integrated 30 amp AC transfer switch for shore chord or generator hook-up. Three circuit boards and a simple design make field servicing the unit easy no matter where you are. Rigorous testing at the factory ensures that each inverter/charger works the first time as well as for many years to come.
Wherever you are in the world, OutBack’s European and Export off-grid inverter/chargers are engineered to provide your home or business with reliable 50 Hz AC power. Our high surge power capability starts the most demanding of 230 volt appliances and the modular system architecture makes expanding a system’s power capacity or switching to three-phase output power simple and trouble free. Both sealed (FX) and vented (VFX) models are available with 50 Hz output to match your installation’s environmental conditions. The inverter/chargers low weight (as low as 27 kilograms) and compact dimensions allow easy transport and installation in less than ideal locations. Our field serviceable design eliminates the need to ship inverters if repair or upgrades are required. Superior technical support is available from our European office, allowing questions to be promptly answered and any problems to be quickly resolved.
Features: OutBack Power FX2012MT Inverter
- Improved Load: Grid-tie, backup or standalone power. High surge and charger ratings.
- Safety: Sine wave output. Sealed chassis for harsh environments.
- Reliability: Intelligent battery charging with generator support. Field serviceable.
- Warranty: Two years.
Specifications: OutBack Power FX2012MT Inverter
- Nominal DC Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Continuous Output Power at 25°C: 2000 VA
- AC Voltage/Frequency: 120VAC/60Hz
- Continuous AC RMS Output at 25°C: 17AAC
- Idle Power: Full: ~20W; Search: ~6W
- Typical Efficiency: 90%
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Typical: 2%; Maximum: 5%
- Output Voltage Regulation: ± 2%
- Maximum Output Current: Peak: 56AAC; RMS: 40AAC
- AC Overload Capability: Surge: 4800VA; 5 Sec: 4000VA; 30 Min: 2500VA
- Maximum AC Input Current: 30AAC
- AC Input Voltage Range (MATE Adjustable): 80 to 150VAC
- AC Input Frequency Range: 54 to 66Hz
- DC Input Voltage Range: 10.5 to 17VDC
- Continuous Battery Charger Output: 80ADC
Documents: OutBack Power FX2012MT Inverter
How to Buy: OutBack Power FX2012MT Inverter
If you’re ready to purchase an OutBack Power FX2012MT Inverter, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid OutBack Power supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your OutBack Power Inverter purchase.