FP1 FXR2524A-01: The FLEXpower One FXR is ideal for smaller power applications – including cabins, chalets, homes, remote communication sites and backup power systems – and accommodates all essential protective devices in a cost-effective manner with the smallest possible footprint
The FLEXpower ONE FXR is available in six models for 120VAC or 230VAC applications ranging from 2500W to 3600W and are field selectable for 50Hz or 60Hz. Each system is field upgradeable to eliminate downtime during critical updates, features seven programmable operating modes (including GridZero), and offers remote monitoring and control through any Internet connected device via OPTICS RE.
Features: FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired Integrated System
- Available in six models for 120VAC or 230VAC applications, in sealed or vented units with die-cast aluminum chassis.
- Seven different programmable operating modes, with generator assist.
- GridZero operating mode minimizes grid dependence in areas where incentives are changing and utility sellback is limited.
- Sinewave output in 12V, 24V or 48V versions with a typical operating efficiency up to 93%, field selectable 50/60Hz.
- Sealed models available for operating in harsh environments.
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured.
Specifications: FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired Integrated System
- 2,500 Watts
- 24 Volts DC
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Advanced Charging
- 175 Amp DC Inverter Breaker/Disconnect
- MATE3 System Controller and Display
- FLEXnet DC Battery Monitor
- FLEXmax 80 Amp Charge Controller With Remote Temp. Sensor
- HUB 10.3 Communications Manager
- FLEXware Surge Protector
- One Standard Electrical Outlet
- 120VAC Bypass Assembly
- AC and DC Electrical Enclosures
- Warranty: 5 Years
Downloads: FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired Integrated System
Videos: FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired Integrated System
Webinar | Radian and FXR AC Input Modes – Operating Modes
OutBack’s grid connected inverters have a unique collection of operating modes designed to optimize utility power usage for the OutBack customer. These different operating modes offered in the Radian and FXR series inverters are how the system interacts with the grid or AC source; each mode has different rules on how or when they connect to the grid.
These modes include: Grid Tie, GridZero, Mini Grid, Support, Backup and more. This webinar is for installers or end users who are comfortable with OutBack Products, the profile wizard and want to learn more about programming.
FAQs: FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired Integrated System
🔎 How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provide for the FP1 FXR2524A-01 pre-wired solar energy system?
💬 OutBack Power provides 5 years of limited warranty for this pre-wired system.
🔎 What are the dimensions of this pre-wired system?
💬 This unit’s dimensions are 33.5 × 19.25 × 13.0 inches.
🔎 What is the weight of the pre-wired system?
💬 This pre-wired system from OutBack Power weighs 98 lb.
🔎 How can I buy this product from a verified solar wholesale dealer?
💬 You can buy FP1 FXR2524A-01 at Zonna Energy, solar wholesale dealer. Follow the section below to purchase your solar energy products.
How to Buy: FP1 FXR2524A-01 Pre-Wired Integrated System
Create a new solar wholesale distributor account with Zonna Energy by filling out the Become A Solar Distributor form below.