eVaultMax18.5: The eVault Max 18.5 kWh is Fortress Power’s newest innovative Lithium Iron Phosphate battery. A one-stop shop for all of your residential and commercial needs. This battery is scalable up to 370kWh and has a serviceable top cover that makes installation simple and worry-free. The eVault Max is an AC/DC solar storage system that can be used for a variety of applications, including off-grid, backup power, self-supply, and peak charge reduction, to name a few.
Features: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVaultMax18.5 kWh
- Expandable from 18.5 kWh to 222 kWh for both residential and commercial buildings
- 10-year warranty
- Overcharge and Deep Discharge Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over-heat protection
- Voltage and Temperature Monitoring
- Cell Monitoring and Balancing
Specifications: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVaultMax18.5 kWh
- Total Energy (kWh): 18.5
- Capacity[Ah]: 360
- Nominal Voltage [V]: 51.2 (48)
- Voltage Range[V]: 48-55
- Recommended Charge Current [A]: 150
- Max. Charge Current (Continuous)[A]: 180
- Max. Discharge Current (Continuous)[A]: 180
- Charging Temperature[F]: 32° to 120°
- Discharging Temperature[F]: -4° to 140°
- Dimension [H xW x D]: 20.3″ x 20.3″ x 42.2″
- Weight[lbs]: 520
- Enclosure Protection Rating: IP55
- Mounting options: Floor standing
- Certificates: UL 1642, UL1973, UL9540
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Scalability: Maximum 20 in Parallel (370 kWh)
- Communication: CAN/RS485
- High Current Circuit Breaker: 250A
Downloads: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVaultMax18.5 kWh
Videos: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVaultMax18.5 kWh
Fortress Power Presents The eVault Max 18.5! – eVaultMax18.5 kWh
- In this video from Fortress Power, you will discover the following product features:
- This product has a more powerful and robust BMS.
- The battery is scalable up to 20 units – 370 kWh
- Closed Loop Communication with select hybrid Inverters.
- eVault Max’s optimized internal structure makes for easy installation and serviceability.
- The product is also UL9540 listed
FAQs: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVaultMax18.5 kWh
💬 Fortress Power offers how many years of warranty on the eVaultMax18.5 battery?
🔎 Fortress Power Battery offers a ten-year warranty.
💬 What kind of battery is this?
🔎 It is a lithium iron phosphate battery with safe lithium iron phosphate technology (LifeP04).
💬 What are the dimensions of Fortress Power Batteries’ eVaultMax18.5 battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this product are 20.3 x 20.3 x 42.2 inches.
💬 What is the weight of the Fortress Power Batteries eVaultMax18.5 LifeP04 battery?
🔎 The weight of this product is 520 lbs.
How to Buy: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVaultMax18.5 kWh
If you are ready to purchase a Fortress Power Batteries Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, simply register for a free account with us, and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After registering, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some items may be eligible for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to create an account. We would be delighted to assist you with purchasing Fortress Power Batteries – Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery.