eVault 18.5: Expandable from 18.5 kWh to 222 kWh for both residential and commercial buildings while offering 10-year warranty; up to 6,000+ cycles! It comes with the over current protection, over-heat protection, overcharge and deep discharge protection. Built-in cell monitoring and balancing, voltage and temperature monitoring.
Did you know that your solar system STOPS WORKING when the grid goes down? 👀
With Fortress Power, you can use your solar power all day and night – even during grid outages! ⚡️
Provide power during grid outages. Lower your electrical bill by avoiding having to buy electricity at peak times. Enjoy a 26% investment tax credit when incorporating with solar. Increase your independence from the utility grid.
🚨 Not compatible with eVault MAX
Features: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVault 18.5 kWh
- Expandable from 18.5 kWh to 222 kWh for both residential and commercial buildings
- Competitively priced and easy to install with >98% round-trip efficiency
- 10-year warranty
- Overcharge and Deep Discharge Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over-heat protection
- Voltage and Temperature Monitoring
- Cell Monitoring and Balancing
Specifications: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVault 18.5 kWh
- Total Energy (kWh): 18.5
- Capacity[Ah]: 360
- Nominal Voltage [V]: 51.2 (48)
- Voltage Range[V]: 48-55
- Recommended Charge Current [A]: 100
- Max. Charge Current (Continuous)[A]: 170
- Max. Discharge Current (Continuous)[A]: 180
- Max. Pulse Current (for 10 sec) [A]: 200
- Charging Temperature[F]: 32 to 113
- Discharging Temperature[F]: 32 to 113
- Recommended Storage Temperature [F]: 50 to 95
- Dimension [H xW x D, inch]: 38.8 x 19.2 x 21.3
- Weight[lbs]: 476
- Enclosure Protection Rating: IP21
- Mounting options: Floor standing
- Certificates: UL 1624
- Warranty: 5/10 Years
- Scalability: Maximum 12 in Parallel (222 kWh)
- Communication: CAN/RS485
- High Current Circuit Breaker: 250A
- Efficiency: >98%
Downloads: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVault 18.5 kWh
Videos: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVault 18.5 kWh
Why Choose Fortress Power Products? – eVault 18.5 kWh
Tom Honey explains his experience with Fortress Power and why you should choose Fortress products in this video. If you’d like to learn more about eVault 18.5 kWh battery’s specifications, watch the video and get a better idea of what can you do with this battery for your next off-grid solar installation.
FAQs: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVault 18.5 kWh
💬 Fortress Power offers how many years of warranty on the eVault 18.5 battery?
🔎 Fortress Power Battery offers a ten-year warranty.
💬 What kind of solar battery is this?
🔎 It is a lithium iron phosphate battery with safe lithium iron phosphate technology (LifeP04).
💬 What are the dimensions of Fortress Power Batteries’ eVault 18.5 battery?
🔎 The dimensions of this product are 38.8 x 19.2 x 21.3 inches.
💬 What is the weight of the Fortress Power Batteries eVault 18.5 LifeP04 battery?
🔎 The weight of this product is 476 lbs.
💬 Where can I get this battery?
🔎 We’ve explained how to get this product through our website down below.
How to Buy: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eVault 18.5 kWh
If you are ready to purchase a Fortress Power Batteries Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Fortress Power Batteries wholesale solar PV storage batteries supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After registering, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale prices and same-day shipping options. (Some items may be eligible for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to create an account. We would be delighted to assist you with purchasing Fortress Power Batteries – Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery.