FPR-8048A-300A-LT: With the FLEXpower Radian, OutBack’s pre-assembled and pre-wired power systems take the concept of quick, simple installation to a new level of performance, value, and flexibility.
Apart from power sources and batteries, everything is included — simply attach the mounting bracket, hang the system on a wall, and connect the required connections, and the system is ready to use.
Features: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-8048A-300A-LT
- Factory tested, pre-wired and pre-configured.
- Fast installation with a pre-assembled system and fully integrated GS load center.
- Optimized system footprint.
- GridZero technology optimizes the balance between stored and renewable energy sources, minimizing grid dependence.
- Advanced Battery Charging (ABC) supports leading-edge battery technologies, including lithium-ion.
- Dual AC inputs for seamless generator integration in grid-interactive applications.
- Grid-interactive and stand-alone capability in one unit.
- System monitoring via web interface with OPTICS RE.
- Components carry all the necessary UL certifications.
- GFDI protection comes built into the FLEXmax 100 charge controllers.
- Available with one or two charge controllers.
- 100 amp, 300vdc charge controller.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 47″ × 33.5″ × 9.8″ inches.
- Weight: 238 lbs.
- 5 year warranty.
Documents: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-8048A-300A-LT
Videos: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-8048A-300A-LT
Webinar | All About UL 1741 SA
Learn everything there is to know about UL1741 SA. We will walk over the “grid support” path, the many standards/rules/certifications that exist today, grid support functions, how it influences the grid, and how it impacts you in this instructional webinar. Although Hawaii and California are the first jurisdictions to impose “grid support” features, revisions to the IEEE 1547 interconnection standard are projected to make these functions required throughout most of North America within two to three years.
Watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/AwbEEJJaPDQ
Introducing GridZero Technology from OutBack Power
OutBack Power’s enlarged Radian Inverter/Charger line with “future-perfect” GridZero technology is now available.
Watch on Youtube: https://youtu.be/a33p0jbi1R0
FAQs: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-8048A-300A-LT
☁️ OutBack Power provides how many years of guarantee for their FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT?
🔎 OutBack Power’s FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT inverters come with a 5-year standard warranty and a 10-year optional warranty.
☁️ How heavy is the FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT inverter?
🔎 The FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT inverter weighs 258 pounds and 116.4 kilograms.
☁️ How big is the FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT inverter?
🔎 FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT inverter dimensions are 47″ × 33.5″ × 9.84″ in inches or 119.4 × 85.1 × 24.9 centimeters (H x W x D).
☁️ FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT pre-wired fully-assembled inverter system contains what type of inverter?
🔎 The GS8048A FLEXpower Radian inverter is used in the FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT pre-wired fully assembled inverter system.
How to Buy: FLEXPower Radian － FPR-8048A-300A-LT
If you’re ready to purchase OutBack Power’s FlexPower Radian FPR-8048A-300A-LT inverter, create a free account with us and wait for us to call you within 24 48 hours to approve your dealer account. Then you may be able to take advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping options. Simply click the button below to get started! We are excited to collaborate with you and assist you in growing your business.