OutBack Power’s industry leading Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controllers offer customers the same reliability and durability built into every OutBack Power product. Innovative solar harvesting and battery charging algorithms allow you to maximize your systems potential and can increase your renewable energy yield by up to 30%. For specs, click here: FM60-150VDC Specifications Sheet. For FM60-150VDC replacement parts, visit our Replacement Parts page to find the parts for FM60-150VDC.
Features: OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC
- Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controller.
- 100A output for up to 5kW of charging.
- Compatible with 24, 36 and 48VDC battery banks.
- Integrated ground fault protection.
- The system configures quickly with smart programming wizards (MATE3s required).
- 300VDC open-circuit voltage limit enables 2-string configuration that minimizes BOS.
- Charging range output: 20 – 68 Volts DC.
- Minimum battery bank size: 100 Amp-hours.
- Maximum continuous output current: 100 Amps.
- Maximum input current: 64 Amps.
- Maximum array power (24V / 36V / 48V): 3500 / 5250 / 7000 Watts.
- Maximum PV system voltage: 300 Volts DC.
- Operating input voltage range: 30 – 290 Volts DC.
- Peak efficiency: 98.8% at 48VDC.
- Remote display & controller: MATE3s compatible (purchased separately).
- Data logging: 128 days.
- Enclosure protection rating: IP54.
- Weight: 19.7lbs. － 8.9kg.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23″ x 8.8″ x 6″ inches.
- 5 Years of Warranty.
Documents: OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC
Videos: OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC
Tech Support | FM60/80 Charger Setup
In this video, you will see how to set up FM60 and FM80 charge controllers. Video created by OutBack Power Tech Support team.
Video’s description: To change the charge controllers recharging voltage set points-current limit, absorb, float, absorb time limit, end amps, and re-bulk.
Tech Support | FM60/80 AUX Functions Setup
In this video, you will see how to set up AUX functions FM60 and FM80 charge controllers. Video created by OutBack Power Tech Support team.
Video’s description: An auto aux function will automatically activate when a user-determined value is met and deactivate or shut down.
Tech Support | FM60/80 AUX Functions Setup
In this video, you will see how to reset FM60 and FM80 charge controllers to defaults. Video created by OutBack Power Tech Support team.
Video’s description: This will set the controller back to factory defaults. You will lose all previous programming.
To reprogram the charger check out this video below:
Program the controller to grid-tied:
FAQs: OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC
☁️ How many years of warranty does OutBack Power provide for FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC change controller?
🔎 OutBack Power provides years of warranty for FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC charge controller.
☁️ What is the maximum continuous output current of OutBack Power’s FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC change controller?
🔎 OutBack Power’s FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC charge controller has 100 amps of maximum continuous output current.
☁️ How many days of data logging does OutBack Power’s FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC has?
🔎 OutBack Power’s FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC has 128 days of data logging.
☁️ What is FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC operating input voltage range?
🔎 FM60-150VDC’s operating input voltage range is 30 ~ 290VDC.
☁️ Where can I find replacement parts for OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC charge controller?
🔎 At Zonna Energy, we offer replacement parts for OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC charge controllers that you can find at our OutBack Power Replacement Parts page.
How to Purchase: OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC
If you are ready to purchase OutBack Power FlexMax 60 － FM60-150VDC charge controller, you are only one step away! Partner with Zonna Energy; your OutBack Power solar wholesale distributor, and take advantage of same-day shipping on majority of solar products purchases. Plus, you can become a solar wholesale dealer by filling out our Become A Solar Dealer form below.Once you fill out the form below, we will reach out to you within 24 ~ 48 hours. Once we verify your account, you can begin taking advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping.