eFlex 5.4: Fortress Power announces the eFlex 5.4 kWh scalable energy storage battery solution. The unit uses safe and high energy density prismatic Lithium-Iron-Phosphate cells. The battery has a built-in data storage and Wi-Fi for remote monitoring and troubleshooting ability. Expandable from 5.4 kWh to 81 kWh for residential, commercial, railway, military, and telecommunication applications etc.
The smart relay-based Battery Management System (BMS), supports closed-loop communication with various 48V hybrid inverters on the market. Additionally, the BMS monitors and balances the voltage and temperature of each individual cell to maximize reliability and longevity. It has the highest round trip efficiency in the industry at 98%. This unit has wall mounting functionality and fits well into standard server racks for large systems.
Features: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh
- Remote Monitoring
- Cell level Monitoring and Balancing
- Close-loop communication with many hybrid inverters
- 98% Roundtrip efficiency
- High Durability and Long-Lasting
- Safe Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology (LiFeP04)
Specifications: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh
- Cell Type: Tier 1 Automotive Prismatic LiFeP04
- Total Energy (kWh): 5.4
- Max. Charge Current (Continuous) [A]: 100
- Max. Discharge Current (Continuous) [A]: 100
- Max. Pulse Current (for 5sec) [A]: 130
- Capacity [Ah]: 105
- Voltage Range [V]: 44-58.4
- Charging Temperature [F]: 32 to 114 (0 C – 45 C)
- Discharging Temperature [F]: -4 to 131 (-20 C – 55 C)
- Storage Temperature [F]: 20 to 95 (-6 C to 35C)
- Dimension [LxWxH, Inch]: 18 x 23 x 7.3 ( 446 x 546 x 193 mm)
- Weight [lbs]: 108 (49 kg)
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Life Cycles: 8,000 @ 80% DoD
- Round Trip Efficiency: >98%
- Depth of Discharge: Up to 100%
- Scalability: Max 15 Units (81 kWh)
- Enclosure Protection: IP65 for water and dust protection
- Certifications: UL9540, UL9540A, UL1973, UL1642, CEC, SGIP, UN 38.3
Downloads: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh
Videos: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh
Inside the Fortress Power eFlex 5.4 kWh Battery
Off-Grid solar energy experts at Fortress Power introduces the Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh in this video. If you’d like to learn more about eFlex 5.4 battery’s specifications, watch the video and get a better idea of what can you do with this battery for your next off-grid solar installation.
FAQs: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh
💬 How many years of warranty does Fortress Power provides for the eFlex 5.4 battery?
🔎 Fortress Power Battery provides 10 years warranty.
💬 What type of solar storage battery is this?
🔎 It is a lithium iron phosphate battery with safe lithium iron phosphate technology (LifeP04).
💬 What are the dimensions for the eFlex 5.4 battery from Fortress Power Batteries?
🔎 This product’s dimensions are 18 x 23 x 7.3 inches and 446 x 546 x 193 millimeters.
💬 What is the weight of the eFlex 5.4 LifeP04 battery from Fortress Power Batteries?
🔎 This product’s weight is 108 lbs and 49 kg.
💬 How can I purchase eFlex 5.4 battery?
🔎 We have explained how to purchase this product thru our website below.
How to Buy: Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh
If you are ready to buy an Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery from Fortress Power Batteries, simply register for a free account with us – your off-grid Fortress Power Batteries wholesale solar batteries supplier; Zonna Energy – and wait for us to contact you within 24 – 48 business hours to authorize your dealer account. After you’ve registered, you’ll be able to take advantage of wholesale rates and same-day shipping choices. (Some items may qualify for next-day delivery.) Click the link below and fill out the form to establish an account. We would gladly help you with your Fortress Power Batteries – Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery eFlex 5.4 kWh battery purchase.