DLS/M-12V-55A/120V: The nominal 108–132 AC voltage is converted to 13.4 DC voltage by the IOTA DLS 55A Power Converter/Battery Charger for use with both DC load operation and 12V battery charging.
The converter/charger design of the IOTA 120VAC to 12VDC DLS 55 Series offers clean, steady output for effective battery charging and secure operation of your DC equipment. The DLS Series’ compact, robust engineering combines dependable AC/DC performance with ultra-quiet operation and reduced operating temperature.
The unit’s closely monitored regulation enables the user to run a nominal 12VDC load up to 55 amps.
In its capacity as a battery charger, the device will keep the battery charged and deliver its full rated current when the battery capacity is sufficiently low. In order to lessen the battery’s undue stress from cell heating, the voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the required amount of time. This promotes the battery’s ability to last as long as possible. The DLS will gradually reduce the current as the battery gets closer to full capacity, giving it a float-charge to stop the cells in the battery from discharging on their own.
Features: DLS 55A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-55A/120V
- IOTA’s Dual-State Charging technology enables the device to work as a constant voltage or constant current charger and automatically selects the best charging technique for your battery’s requirements, resulting in safer, quicker, and more effective charging.
- Due to the DLS’s tight line/load control, clean conversion of AC voltage into dependable, steady DC power for your battery or load is possible. The DLS Series prevents unpredictable overloads from damaging or shutting down equipment by preventing erratic DC output, allowing confident operation of onboard and sensitive equipment for maximum life.
- Modern switch mode technology is used in the IOTA DLS Series to significantly reduce high dissipation states, minimizing wasted power. A small chassis with a lower operating temperature is made possible by the switch-mode design, which also provides dependable, effective performance.
- Clean and steady DC output runs your loads as they were designed to, protecting systems from possible harm from errant DC voltage.
- Built-in safety measures protect the device from erratic line voltage that can be caused by generator or shore power supplies.
- Reverse Polarity Protection uses readily available, replaceable fuse types to guard against damage caused by improper battery connection.
- Proportional fan control for whisper-quiet operation.
- Compatible with IOTA IQ4 Smart Charger for automatic four-stage charging.
- Charging Jack option for normal and high-stage battery charging
- Covered by IOTA with a full two-year warranty.
Specifications: DLS 55A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-55A/120V
- Product Type: Charger/Power Converter
- Input Voltage: 108-132 VAC
- Output Voltage: 13.4 VDC
- Voltage Rating: 120
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Load Voltage Rating: 12VDC
- Amperage: 55
- Max. Operating Temperature: 40
- Min. Operating Temperature: 0
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 80° C
- Input Voltage Range: 108 – 132 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency: 47-63
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Regulatory Listing: C-UL-US
- Compliance Listing: ROHS
- Series: DLS
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.2 x 9.6 x 3.4
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Warranty: IOTA’s Two-Year Warranty.
Downloads: DLS 55A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-55A/120V
Videos: DLS 55A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-55A/120V
IOTA DLS Series Tutorial – Product Features, FAQs, Troubleshooting and more…
In this video for IOTA users, the operation, maintenance, and use of the DLS Series Power Converter and Battery Charger are covered in detail. Product Overview, DLS Features, IQ4 Smart Charging, Frequently Asked Questions, Troubleshooting, and Customer Service are the six sections that make up the video. Contacting IOTA Engineering will put you in touch with someone who can provide you with more details and the video script.
IOTA DLS Series Battery Chargers and Power Supplies
Learn more about the AC/DC Power Products from the IOTA DLS Series. Many manufacturers and end users across numerous industries favor our cutting-edge switch mode power supplies for battery charging and power conversion.
Using a Digital Display with an IOTA DLS Charger / Converter
Did you know that the IOTA DLS Charger/Converter can be used with a digital display? This video will show you how to connect various digital display types to your DLS Charger and how to use those displays to monitor the DLS’s powerful features and add-ons.
Series and Parallel operation with the DLS Charger / Converter
The DLS Series Charger/Converter can be used in a number of applications and charging scenarios by connecting in series or parallel. You can increase the voltage or amperage output in your application by connecting the DLS Series charger/converters in series and parallel.
FAQs: DLS 55A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-55A/120V
🔎 How many years of warranty does IOTA Engineering provide for the DLS/M-12V-55A/120V power converter & battery charger?
💬 IOTA Engineering provides 2 years of limited warranty for this power converter & battery charger.
🔎 What are the dimensions of this power converter & battery charger?
💬 This unit’s dimensions are 6.2 x 9.6 x 3.4 inches.
🔎 How heavy is this power converter & battery charger?
💬 This power converter & battery charger from IOTA Engineering weighs 5 lb.
🔎 How can I purchase this power converter & battery charger from an off-grid solar equipment distributor?
💬 Glad you’ve asked! You can follow the section below to partner with Zonna – your off-grid solar wholesale distributor – and take advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping opportunities!
How to Buy: DLS 55A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-55A/120V