DLS-54V-13A: The DLS 54V 13A Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 54.4 DC voltage for 48V battery charging.
The DLS 54V 13A battery charger/power converter from IOTA Engineering converts
nominal 120V A.C. voltage to 54.4V D.C. As a power supply, its tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate any appropriate nominal D.C. load up to the
converter’s rated output current.
As a battery charger, the DLS 54V 13A will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time that minimizes undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the converter will float-charge the battery to prevent self-discharge of its cells.
Features: DLS 54V 13A Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS-54V-13A
- Clean and steady DC Output operates your loads the way they were intended, avoiding potential damage to systems from errant DC voltage.
- Built-in protection features guard the unit against erratic line voltage that can occur from shore power or generator supplies.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to protect against damage from incorrect battery hook-up, using readily available fuse types that are easy to replace.
- Proportional fan control for whisper-quiet operation.
- Compatible with IOTA IQ4 Smart Charger for automatic four-stage charging.
- Charging Jack option for normal and high-stage battery charging
- Covered by IOTA with a full two-year warranty.
Specifications: DLS 54V 13A Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS-54V-13A
- Product Type: Charger/Power Converter
- Input Voltage: 108-132 VAC
- Output Voltage: 54.4 VDC
- Voltage Rating: 120
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Load Voltage Rating: 48VDC
- Amperage: 13
- Max. Operating Temperature: 40
- Min. Operating Temperature: 0
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 80° C
- Input Voltage Range: 108 – 132 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency: 47-63
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Regulatory Listing: C-UL-US
- Compliance Listing: ROHS
- Series: DLS
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.7 x 6.7 x 3.4
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Warranty: IOTA’s Two-Year Warranty.
Downloads: DLS 54V 13A Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS-54V-13A
Videos: DLS 54V 13A Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS-54V-13A
IOTA DLS Series Tutorial – Product Features, FAQs, Troubleshooting and more…
The purpose of this video is to provide information to IOTA users about the operation, use, and upkeep of the DLS Series Power Converter and Battery Charger. Product Overview, DLS Features, IQ4 Smart Charging, Frequently Asked Questions, Troubleshooting, and Customer Service are the six sections that make up the video. Contacting IOTA Engineering will get you more details and an outline for this video.
IOTA DLS Series Battery Chargers and Power Supplies
Learn more about the AC/DC Power Products from the IOTA DLS Series. Many manufacturers and end users across numerous industries prefer our cutting-edge switch mode power supplies to charge batteries and convert power.
Using a Digital Display with an IOTA DLS Charger / Converter
Did you know that the IOTA DLS Charger/Converter can be used with a digital display? This video will show you how to connect different digital display types to your DLS Charger and how to use those displays to monitor the DLS’s powerful features and add-ons.
Series and Parallel operation with the DLS Charger / Converter
The DLS Series Charger/Converter can be used in a number of applications and charging scenarios by connecting in series or parallel. You can boost the voltage or amperage output in your application by connecting the DLS Series charger/converters in series and parallel.
FAQs: DLS 54V 13A Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS-54V-13A
🔎 How many years of warranty does IOTA Engineering provide for the DLS-54V-13A power converter & battery charger?
💬 IOTA Engineering provides 2 years of limited warranty for this power converter & battery charger.
🔎 What are the dimensions of this power converter & battery charger?
💬 This unit’s dimensions are 9.7 x 6.7 x 3.4 inches.
🔎 How heavy is this power converter & battery charger?
💬 This power converter & battery charger from IOTA Engineering weighs 5 lb.
🔎 How can I purchase this power converter & battery charger from an off-grid solar equipment distributor?
💬 Glad you’ve asked! You can follow the section below to partner with Zonna – your off-grid solar wholesale distributor – and take advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping opportunities!
How to Buy: DLS 54V 13A Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS-54V-13A