DLS/M-12V-30A/120V: The DLS 30A Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 13.4 DC voltage, which is then used to power DC loads and recharge 12V batteries.
The DLS and DLS-X Series are compatible with Deep-Cycle, VRLA, Gel, AGM, Flooded Lead-Acid, and Select NiFe and Lithium Battery Types. Some battery technologies require proper battery management systems and may need a specific IQ smart charging control profile for optimal performance. Contact our Technical Services Team for your application’s right IOTA charging solution.
As a power supply, the unit’s tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 12VDC load up to 30 amps.
As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
Features: DLS 30A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-30A/120V
- IOTA’s Dual-State Charging design allows the unit to function as both a constant voltage or a constant current charger and automatically selects the optimal charging method for your battery’s needs, resulting in safer, faster, and more efficient charging.
- The tight line/load control of the DLS allows for clean conversion of AC voltage into steady and reliable DC power for your battery or load. By preventing erratic DC output, the DLS Series allows confident operation of onboard and sensitive equipment for optimal life and prevents damage or equipment shutdown from unexpected overloads.
- The IOTA DLS Series uses state-of-the-art switch mode technology, which minimizes wasted power by significantly reducing high dissipation states. The switch-mode design allows for reliable, efficient performance in a compact chassis with lower operating temperature.
- Clean and steady DC Output operates your loads the way they were intended, avoiding potential damage to systems from errant DC voltage.
- Built-in protection features guard the unit against erratic line voltage that can occur from shore power or generator supplies.
- Reverse Polarity Protection to protect against damage from incorrect battery hook-up, using readily available fuse types that are easy to replace.
- Proportional fan control for whisper-quiet operation.
- Compatible with IOTA IQ4 Smart Charger for automatic four-stage charging.
- Charging Jack option for normal and high-stage battery charging
- Covered by IOTA with a full two-year warranty.
Specifications: DLS 30A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-30A/120V
- Product Type: Charger/Power Converter
- Input Voltage: 108-132 VAC
- Output Voltage: 13.4 VDC
- Voltage Rating: 120
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Load Voltage Rating: 12VDC
- Amperage: 30
- Max. Operating Temperature: 40
- Min. Operating Temperature: 0
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 80° C
- Input Voltage Range: 108 – 132 VAC
- Input Voltage Frequency: 47-63
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Regulatory Listing: C-UL-US
- Compliance Listing: ROHS
- Series: DLS
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.2 x 9.6 x 3.4
- Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Warranty: IOTA’s Two-Year Warranty.
Downloads: DLS 30A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-30A/120V
Videos: DLS 30A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-30A/120V
IOTA DLS Series Tutorial – Product Features, FAQs, Troubleshooting and more…
The purpose of this video is to instruct IOTA users on how to use, maintain, and operate the DLS Series Power Converter and Battery Charger. Product Overview, DLS Features, IQ4 Smart Charging, Frequently Asked Questions, Troubleshooting, and Customer Service are the six sections that make up the video. By contacting IOTA Engineering, you can find out more details and the video’s script.
IOTA DLS Series Battery Chargers and Power Supplies
Learn more about the AC/DC Power Products from the IOTA DLS Series. Many manufacturers and end users across numerous industries favor our cutting-edge switch mode power supplies for battery charging and power conversion.
Using a Digital Display with an IOTA DLS Charger / Converter
Did you know that the IOTA DLS Charger/Converter can be used with a digital display? In this video, you will learn how to connect different types of digital displays to your DLS Charger and how to use those displays to monitor the DLS’s powerful features and add-ons.
Series and Parallel operation with the DLS Charger / Converter
The DLS Series Charger/Converter can be used in a number of applications and charging scenarios by connecting in series or parallel. You can increase the voltage or amperage output in your application by connecting the DLS Series charger/converters in series and parallel.
FAQs: DLS 30A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-30A/120V
🔎 How many years of warranty does IOTA Engineering provide for the DLS/M-12V-30A/120V power converter & battery charger?
💬 IOTA Engineering provides 2 years of limited warranty for this power converter & battery charger.
🔎 What are the dimensions of this power converter & battery charger?
💬 This unit’s dimensions are 6.2 x 9.6 x 3.4 inches.
🔎 How heavy is this power converter & battery charger?
💬 This power converter & battery charger from IOTA Engineering weighs 4.5 lb.
🔎 How can I purchase this power converter & battery charger from an off-grid solar equipment distributor?
💬 Glad you’ve asked! You can follow the section below to partner with Zonna – your off-grid solar wholesale distributor – and take advantage of wholesale pricing and next-day shipping opportunities!
How to Buy: DLS 30A, 12V Power Converter & Battery Charger – DLS/M-12V-30A/120V